UncomfortableMan, I am NOT a NW2

CCS

Reaction score
The main difference between you and me is I already had 3 transplants. Yes, my hairline is like that of a NW2, but it is super thin. I've used up most of my scalp donor supply already.

In many posts, you imply I'm a NW2 with lots of hair and should not be worried.
Fact is, I'm a NW4a, whose paid for 3 hair transplants already. Depending on the camera lighting, you either can't see my scalp in front, or can't see my hair in front.

OK, I'm not a NW5 yet. But I do have a 1 inch wide diffuse path down the center which I can see in the mirror. And if I buzz my hair to less than 1/2 inch long, you can see a circle in back 3 inches wide that is thinner than the rest. Very noticeable if I shave my head.

When I get the tattoos, I'll do my scar, my vertex, the top path, and in front of my ears. I'll also do the rest of my front, but after I get some BHT done.

I figure $2000 for the tats, and $20,000 for the BHT.
As for you, you got probably 50% more area to fill than I started with. Or maybe twice. At least you won't be wasting $9 per graft on Bosley the first time and get a bad scar, or get a third hair transplant where none of it grows out. Yes, I got on Propecia younger than you did, but you are getting hair transplants when they are much more advanced.

CCS

Reaction score
And you will need money to do any of this. I'm not saying get on with your life, since you can't without women. I'm just saying you should learn to have fun making money, and don't spend it on women. If she loves hanging out with you and having sex, great. If she wants you to pay, save it for the hair and get a woman without paying later. Hot guys don't have to pay. I know many women who pay to have hot guys. Hot women who do this too.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
CCS, have you put women on the "backburner" for now since you are saving your money for your transformation into a perfect 10?........................................... :whistle:

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS, why is it so important that she will be top 10? there are planty of cute girls out there your missing out on, unless its a one-nighter you should aim for someone with more then just looks. it is important, we are all men here and would love to f*** a top 10 but at the same note, i would never go out on a regular basis with a women no matter how *hot* she is, if i dont **LOVE** her character... and btw, back when i was fixing my high school graders after the army, i met a girl that at first glance she would be somewhere around 4~ and after i awhile i fell in love with her, we only dated for 2 months, and she dumped me because i gave her TOO MUCH attention!! id marry her right now ffs! (over ANY girl in the world, yeah, no matter how rich and how beautiful! or both..)
what im trying to say is, you shouldn't aim only for top 10 type of girls because most of them extremely shallow and high maintenance, aim for a cute, downtoearth girl, and tbh i highly doubt you will become heartbreaker/stud/bad-boy type, its either you have it or you dont thing, your a good nerdy guy and cte girls would go crazy after you if you let give them a chance (even if that means paying for her meal at the first date -_- )

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS you look like a NW2 wether you have great density or not is not an issue to the average joe to them you look like a typical NW2.
And I thought you were supposed to be living your 20's in your 30's? Or are you now waiting till your 40's?

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
so like...does anybody buy any of the crap that CCS says?....The guy has to be the most body dysmorphic disorder ridden person in the history of the world and he wonders why hes womanless at 29....wow...got news for you buddy, a lot of women would rather be with a laid back, calm assertive bald guy than a neurotic, paranoid, body image obsessed wuss who speculates all these theories about women, meanwhile hes never been with one and barely understands how they operate. Not all hot women are prostitutes who won't sleep with an average looking guy unless he pays....you're a twat.

CCS

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
CCS, have you put women on the "backburner" for now since you are saving your money for your transformation into a perfect 10?........................................... :whistle:

I'm trying to turn from a 7 into an 8. Men and women are equals when both are 8's. Men have the advantage as 9's, and sleep around. At the 7 bracket, 7's do date 7's, but not because women like male 7's. Women 7's use male 7's, and get impregnated by male 8's and 9's.

Yes there are cute women I'd love to date. But they think they are better than me, and expect me to buy them dinner and pay for stuff and open the door for them. I refuse to degrade myself like that. I'll date women when I'm an 8 and they treat me like an equal.

Men who are 9's don't have to buy dinner. Women buy them dinner. I've seen it happen many times.

amsch

Reaction score
CCS said:
DoctorHouse said:

I'm trying to turn from a 7 into an 8. Men and women are equals when both are 8's. Men have the advantage as 9's, and sleep around. At the 7 bracket, 7's do date 7's, but not because women like male 7's. Women 7's use male 7's, and get impregnated by male 8's and 9's.

Yes there are cute women I'd love to date. But they think they are better than me, and expect me to buy them dinner and pay for stuff and open the door for them. I refuse to degrade myself like that. I'll date women when I'm an 8 and they treat me like an equal.

Men who are 9's don't have to buy dinner. Women buy them dinner. I've seen it happen many times.
CCS, please stop ignorings posts. I asked you something! :)

CCS

Reaction score
qball01 said:
so like...does anybody buy any of the crap that CCS says?....The guy has to be the most body dysmorphic disorder ridden person in the history of the world and he wonders why hes womanless at 29....wow...got news for you buddy, a lot of women would rather be with a laid back, calm assertive bald guy than a neurotic, paranoid, body image obsessed wuss who speculates all these theories about women, meanwhile hes never been with one and barely understands how they operate. Not all hot women are prostitutes who won't sleep with an average looking guy unless he pays....you're a twat.

They don't want me because I want to get physical. Yeah, if you say you just want to be friends, they'll eat that up. But is it what you want?

CCS

Reaction score
amsch said:
CCS, can you post some pics? I hope you have a camera.

My cell phone camera does not do justice. I'd have to go get my USB drive since this public computer does not let me save stuff to upload.

CCS

Reaction score
qball01 said:
Not all hot women are prostitutes who won't sleep with an average looking guy unless he pays....you're a twat.

Yep. That is why ugly guys don't have trouble getting hot women.

Very true. Women don't want to trade sex for money. They'd rather have the money for free. They play lots of mind games about love so you feel guilty for wanting sex. They think your heart is the control box to your wallet and other benefits.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Which celebrities are example of an 8? I know most women would consider Cruise, Pitt, and Stamos as 10's. What do you consider Keanu Reeves from the Matrix to be? Is he a 10?

amsch

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Which celebrities are example of an 8? I know most women would consider Cruise, Pitt, and Stamos as 10's. What do you consider Keanu Reeves from the Matrix to be? Is he a 10?

We all know that you look very sexy, Doctor House. How many confirmations do you need? :whistle:

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:

argh... even a 10 will have to buy a dinner from time to time, and open the door, its not degrading, its the way relationships start, i agree with you that theoretically its nor fair, but this is how it goes, you have to play along if you want to start dating....

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
amsch said:
We all know that you look very sexy, Keanu Reeves. How many confirmations do you need? :whistle:
Amsch, when did you change your screen name to CCS. I want to know what CCS thinks. His opinion counts the most because he is the expert on the "number" system.

amsch

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
amsch said:
We all know that you look very sexy, Keanu Reeves. How many confirmations do you need? :whistle:
Amsch, when did you change your screen name to CCS. I want to know what CCS thinks. His opinion counts the most because he is the expert on the "number" system.
I think all you want to do is make further fun of him. :whistle:
I'm sure CCS thinks you're sexy too. Don't worry to much.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
CCS said:
qball01 said:
Not all hot women are prostitutes who won't sleep with an average looking guy unless he pays....you're a twat.

Yep. That is why ugly guys don't have trouble getting hot women.

Very true. Women don't want to trade sex for money. They'd rather have the money for free. They play lots of mind games about love so you feel guilty for wanting sex. They think your heart is the control box to your wallet and other benefits.

looooool

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
CCS said:
DoctorHouse said:

Someone here is a firm believer of the matching hypothesis. :woot:

It is a good thing you say that, especially since I have had a female 9 waitress write her number on a napkin after I ran some cocky funny. I used to compliment her on her "brownies".

And no, I am not a 9. If it helps, her English was broken too, fresh from Eastern Europe so had the language barrier to deal with. This would not happen by your logic.

Then you had the French Gymnast who was an 8...

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm looking for work right now (I wonder how HP's doin) but the economy sucks, especially where I live. I would like to be able to make serious cash but I just don't have the means and I don't have a hustler's mentality that can take advantage of people. IDK, I guess deep down if I want it enough then if I work hard and save then eventually I can make it happen. When I first came to this site I was already bald. I didn't know how hard it was to get your hair back so originally I was hoping somehow for something better than what is currently available. I thought I had a chance, but then I read the horror stories and the testimonials and then the odds, my chances of getting my hair back grew dimmer. So I don't take finasteride. I'm skeptical that hair transplants are going to restore me to a cosmetically acceptable level. It's a whole hell of alot to go through to get your hair back but as you can see, I would be a different person than I am now. In your case, the micropigmentation would serve it's purpose better for you than me since you have enough hair to camoflauge it. It would be like permanent toppik for you without the hassle. It would take alot more for me to pass for someone with a full head of hair, with dire consequences. But I didn't know you were a nw4, or maybe I did and forgot. :dunno: In any case, why did you feel the need to tell me all of this?