UncomfortableMan, I am NOT a NW2

s.a.f

Reaction score
Smooth said:
CCS said:
Yes there are cute women I'd love to date. But they think they are better than me, and expect me to buy them dinner and pay for stuff and open the door for them. I refuse to degrade myself like that. I'll date women when I'm an 8 and they treat me like an equal.

argh... even a 10 will have to buy a dinner from time to time, and open the door, its not degrading, its the way relationships start, i agree with you that theoretically its nor fair, but this is how it goes, you have to play along if you want to start dating....

Man I wish I was a 10 then I could punch my girlfreind in the face call her a wh*** and treat her like my own slave and she'd still want to have sex with me everyday.
But since I'm not I guess I'll just have to continue giving her $50 cash every morning and doing all the housework otherwise I wont get sex once a month and she'll leave me for a nw1.

I mean have you ever been to a resturant? They're just full of nothing but ugly bald guys. I heard that Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt have never eaten out in their entire lives.
Also no NW1 has ever brought flowers or a valentine card thats just for us baldies.

s.a.f

Reaction score
amsch said:
DoctorHouse said:
Which celebrities are example of an 8? I know most women would consider Cruise, Pitt, and Stamos as 10's. What do you consider Keanu Reeves from the Matrix to be? Is he a 10?

We all know that you look very sexy, Doctor House. How many confirmations do you need? :whistle:

Bad news DrHouse I showed your picture to CCS and he says that your eyebrows have only 93% density. He also says that you are 1.2cm too short, have a freckle on your left hand and there are 1 or 2 spots on your beard stubble where there is a hair missing.
Considering all this you will never get a woman unless you agree to take her out twice a week and all you'll get is a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night.

Sorry to do this to you but I suppose in the longrun its best that you just face the harsh truth.

Or you could try minoxing your eyebrows, wearing 2 pairs of socks having the freckle removed and some FUE to re- arrange your beard hair. Then you'd be able to get a 9 and would'nt have to even talk to her apart from to say "come here I want sex now b**ch".

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
s.a.f, Just promise you won't show my picture to Amsch. I don't want to him to see how horrible I really look. For some reason, he has this image that I am a sexy good looking guy. I am kind of disappointed that CCS did not rank me at least a 6. I guess I better save up some money so I can look at least as good as CCS.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Man I wish I was a 10 then I could punch my girlfreind in the face call her a wh*** and treat her like my own slave and she'd still want to have sex with me everyday.

I used to do that all the time back then when i was nw1.... :dunno:

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
amsch said:
DoctorHouse said:
Which celebrities are example of an 8? I know most women would consider Cruise, Pitt, and Stamos as 10's. What do you consider Keanu Reeves from the Matrix to be? Is he a 10?

We all know that you look very sexy, Doctor House. How many confirmations do you need? :whistle:

Bad news DrHouse I showed your picture to CCS and he says that your eyebrows have only 93% density. He also says that you are 1.2cm too short, have a freckle on your left hand and there are 1 or 2 spots on your beard stubble where there is a hair missing.
Considering all this you will never get a woman unless you agree to take her out twice a week and all you'll get is a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night.

Sorry to do this to you but I suppose in the longrun its best that you just face the harsh truth.

Or you could try minoxing your eyebrows, wearing 2 pairs of socks having the freckle removed and some FUE to re- arrange your beard hair. Then you'd be able to get a 9 and would'nt have to even talk to her apart from to say "come here I want sex now b**ch".

hahahahahaha!!! I am in tears right now. :bravo:

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
CCS you look like a NW2 wether you have great density or not is not an issue to the average joe to them you look like a typical NW2.
And I thought you were supposed to be living your 20's in your 30's? Or are you now waiting till your 40's?

True but poor hair transplant density compared to poor natural hair density is very different. Poor hair transplant density is noticeable especially at the hairline. At least poor natural hair density looks normal even when sparse.

CCS

Reaction score
F'n bull SAF. I'm much thinner in front than a typical NW2. I don't mean 1/3 of super thick. I mean 1/3 of what hair transplant docs give people. And the hairs all point the wrong way and stand up strange. Looks like a wig, but very thin.

Right in front of my ear I go from thick to super thin.

A real NW2 just needs to bring things in another half inch. I need to do a lot of filling in. When I get BHT, 90% of the grafts will go in between hairs.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm not an nw2 either.

cuebald

Reaction score
I'm not an NW2 either.
Will the real NW2's - please stand up?

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
PersonGuy said:
True but poor hair transplant density compared to poor natural hair density is very different. Poor hair transplant density is noticeable especially at the hairline. At least poor natural hair density looks normal even when sparse.

Bingo!

Poor "hair transplant" density is far worse than low "natural" density. I agree 100%

I'd much rather have natural low density, and retain my "dignity," than to have "obvious, unnatural looking" low hair transplant density and have zero digtnity if anyone figures out I've had an hair transplant. (which isn't hard, BTW, in my case).

If I didn't have a donor scar, I would just shave it all off right now even though I've had hair transplant's.

Current story of my life. Although I'm sure my situation is better than yours. Which is why I truly feel for someone in your position. It definitely sucks my friend, you deserve much better.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
PersonGuy said:
dudemon said:
PersonGuy said:

Bingo!

Poor "hair transplant" density is far worse than low "natural" density. I agree 100%

I'd much rather have natural low density, and retain my "dignity," than to have "obvious, unnatural looking" low hair transplant density and have zero digtnity if anyone figures out I've had an hair transplant. (which isn't hard, BTW, in my case).

If I didn't have a donor scar, I would just shave it all off right now even though I've had hair transplant's.

Current story of my life. Although I'm sure my situation is better than yours. Which is why I truly feel for someone in your position. It definitely sucks my friend, you deserve much better.

This is why i dont think ill ever get a hair transplant

Diffuse thinners getting a hair transplant is risky business indeed. Its niave to think ur balding will somehow stop just because u replaced the hair loss up to date of hair transplant.

Truth is realistically if your male pattern baldness is agressive enuff youll need to shave or atleast cut your hair v.short at some point, so aHT with scars isn't a viable option.

When they can do it without scars the it becomes a little more viable but still presents other potential issues.