Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not an expert, and definitely not a fortune-teller.
So, I can't answer your question.
Theoretically, new treatments should be out by 2022.

I'm starting to save for that date lol I'm serious haha. It wouldbe 36 years old and if it fails I will have enough money to buycapillary systems every 4 months for several years. MeanwhileI apply the dermapen.. :cool::cool:

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
by 2030 I think I would be able to afford 150k tbh. I would also be mid 30 by then and I might be able to maintain until then if something like breezula comes out and shows to be effective

I think it would be before 2030 if this works really well. And for3000 follicles would be much less than 150k. Anyway nobodyknows what will happen and if it happens what it would reallycost.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn’t want to be one of the first patients. Who knows how realistic it would look. Wouldn’t want to look like a Chia Pet.

again, there will be trials on humans.. so you can get an idea. and also it's probably easier to perform than an actual transplant
This discussion is premature.
If they finish their phase I trial, we can talk about it.
Not now.

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who are you, friend?
Been around for quite some time, haven' cha?

They were the ones who mentioned March as their starting month, but we all know that the trial can be very easily postponed.
I agree that problems will arise most definitely in the process. It's almost inevitable. Nonetheless, we don't know if those hurdles will be easily overcome or hard ones.
Additionally, Jahoda and Christiano released a paper in December, whereby a similar approach (but with iPSCs) was described. What I found very disturbing in it was that the new "hairs" lacked the sheath cup cells (the ones Replicel engaged with). That's not good news, imo.

First I heard of this, lacking the DSC Cells to me looks like a huge problem as so many potential treatments from replicel, invitro, & a few others utilize dscc primarily in their treatments even. Hopefully the dermal papilla cells are present as both dpcs & dscc are crucial in hair development.

Last edited:

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, 2019 here. Where are these big things I was promised?

Srsly tho, those worrying about a weird look - why not get traditional FUE on the hairline then and just use this for density? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

H

Reaction score
Hi, 2019 here. Where are these big things I was promised?

Srsly tho, those worrying about a weird look - why not get traditional FUE on the hairline then and just use this for density? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You weren't promised anything from Tsuji for 2019.

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You weren't promised anything from Tsuji for 2019.
Just being facetious cause of what OP said, brah. I’m not butthurt at all

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
To put science theory into clinical trials and practise takes a lot of hard work and money. Science and technology behind stem cells advanced a lot last decade, but we still don’t have technology and knoweledge how to reproduce them very easily and cheaper to wider population. Also, not many scientists and labs knows how to reproduce stem cells with good quality.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
I would pay 150 k for a full head of hair it would hurt to remortgage for that much,
Not if the price will be 150 K but that seems to be if you want a full head of hair could be 150 k, I would settle only with 3000 follicles, would be happy with that. I'd rather be happy if my miniaturized hair went back to the past thickness.
but be worth it

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Should I make a post? A flowchart for retards:

Is there new information?
|
|
| Yes ---------------------Do I have novel insight beyond baseless speculation?
|wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww|
|wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww|
Nowwwwwwwwwwwlwkw________No_________________|_________Yes
|wwwwwwwwlwwwwww||wwwwwwwwwwww|wwwwwwwwww|
|wwwwwwwDON'T f*****g POSTwwwwwwwwwwok you can post
|
|
|
|
|
|
DON'T f*****g POST

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a new press release on their website.. about a government magazine, not related to the preclinical trials.

At there bottom of the post however there seems to be a lengthy pdf file ( I can't translate pdf's) was wondering if there's anything in there about the progress?
Where's that virtual Japanese guy gone? @Fuji Maru Kagurazaka ?

Last edited:

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a dream last night that I met with Tsuji in a coffee shop and he told me I should glue a wig on my head already and stop bothering him.

Now I’m googling “hot bald men”, trying to find my role model.

I swear Androgenetic Alopecia is a curse.

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a new press release on their website.. about a government magazine, not related to the preclinical trials.

At there bottom of the post however there seems to be a lengthy pdf file ( I can't translate pdf's) was wondering if there's anything in there about the progress?
Where's that virtual Japanese guy gone? @Fuji Maru Kagurazaka ?
The pdf file is dated 2017, maybe it is something that we already know?