Updated ID

Webster

Reaction score
IBM said:
but the truth is a nice nw1 makes the difference in poverty and wealth. He's a prick but he's in better position.

That is pure bu11$h*t. There are many successful bald men, in fact baldness may be the key to success by requiring a person to have actual talent rather than "beauty". It is your attitude about your hairline that is holding you back, not your hairline.

G

Webster said:
IBM said:
but the truth is a nice nw1 makes the difference in poverty and wealth. He's a prick but he's in better position.

That is pure bu11$h*t. There are many successful bald men, in fact baldness may be the key to success by requiring a person to have actual talent rather than "beauty". It is your attitude about your hairline that is holding you back, not your hairline.

IBM, CCS and Taugenichts have made up their minds already.

IBM

Reaction score
Its funny to see guys criticize me for thinking that hair isnt important arguing that its not the hair that mold a humen being but yet you're here complaining about thinning, losing and miniaturizing.

No matter how much success i'll have she will never like me like i do.

G

IBM said:
Its funny to see guys criticize me for thinking that hair isnt important arguing that its not the hair that mold a humen being but yet you're here complaining about thinning, losing and miniaturizing.

No it's funny that you don't see the difference between wanting more hair and living for hair. I see hair as a luxury, would be nice to get more of it but if I don't, then I will just HAVE TO ADJUST. Get it? The saying "life is what you make of it" may sound corny, but I'm beginning to think it's true.

IBM

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
IBM said:

No it's funny that you don't see the difference between wanting more hair and living for hair. I see hair as a luxury, would be nice to get more of it but if I don't, then I will just HAVE TO ADJUST. Get it? The saying "life is what you make of it" may sound corny, but I'm beginning to think it's true.

Of course you'll have to adjust yourself like everyone else... Almost humans adapt to new and adverse situations.

Well I dont see hair a luxury. For me hair is necessary. What is a luxury is a car, jewels, music cd's and television.

And BTW your own cloths too!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
IBM said:

she wont like your attitdue thats for sure.

Even if you get great hair, you probabily still dont get game.

I sense nothing but negativity from you dood.

IBM

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
IBM said:

She doesnt like me anyway. Do i care? Yes.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
IBM said:
RaginDemon said:
IBM said:

You gotta be more confident of yourself, think more postively man!

IBM

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
IBM said:
RaginDemon said:
IBM said:

You gotta be more confident of yourself, think more postively man!

I think positive. I've got good job, living in nice house with my parents, i'm healthy and capable to work and i've got plenty of water though it's a scanting resource. Half of people in this world have none of that. That's the real sadness :( .

s.a.f

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
Webster said:
IBM said:

They'll have to learn eventually wether it takes 5 or 10 or 20 yrs, but in the meantime they're just making their own lives miserable. In the end they'll realise that they are wasting some of the best years of their lives.

G

s.a.f said:
[quote="GrowHairGrow!":4c521]
Webster said:
IBM said:

They'll have to learn eventually wether it takes 5 or 10 or 20 yrs, but in the meantime they're just making their own lives miserable. In the end they'll realise that they are wasting some of the best years of their lives.[/quote:4c521]

Yeah that's what I realized. For a year I was hiding from life but now I am getting my sh*t back together and start studying again. Only have a few classes to complete and I'll be an IT engineer. Also realized that my hair will probably be worse in few years so I might just start living and adjusting to it now rather than later.

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
200px-Vaderchoke.jpg

tomas99

Established Member
Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
IBM said:

I feel the same in last weeks. Great thick full head of hair is really nice so it is worth to try to do something with it and try something for few months. If it does not work, than simply there is nothing that can be done about it and I forget I have ever head great hair. There are so many beautiful things in life that are not releated to hair (except being male supermodel or an actor) that can make you happy - every single of them.

If you can do nothing about it, it is not worth to worry about it because it will not help either.

G

tomas99 said:
GrowHairGrow! said:
IBM said:

I feel the same in last weeks. Great thick full head of hair is really nice so it is worth to try to do something with it and try something for few months. If it does not work, than simply there is nothing that can be done about it and I forget I have ever head great hair. There are so many beautiful things in life that are not releated to hair (except being male supermodel or an actor) that can make you happy - every single of them.

If you can do nothing about it, it is not worth to worry about it because it will not help either.

Exactly. It's ridiculous to think your life depends on strands of hair. I still enjoy the same things I did before I knew I was balding. It's hard to lose ones hair at this age but I'm sure that it I will get over it in a year or two. I'm even beginning to think that I'm okish looking and the hairloss can't make me THAT ugly.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
tomas99 said:
[quote="GrowHairGrow!":9a569]
IBM said:

Exactly. It's ridiculous to think your life depends on strands of hair. I still enjoy the same things I did before I knew I was balding. It's hard to lose ones hair at this age but I'm sure that it I will get over it in a year or two. I'm even beginning to think that I'm okish looking and the hairloss can't make me THAT ugly.[/quote:9a569]

Is your avatar GrowHairGrow from recently? You had my hairline at 15. It doesn't look bad there. I became a Norwood 2 in 2 years.

You are right, life doesn't depend on hair. But I always wanted to grow it long, but I can't because of the thinning and hairline. I do get jealous of guys who look good with long hair from time to time.

So I do things like exercise and reading to keep my mind off of it.

CCS

Reaction score
Webster said:
IBM said:

I heard at a cosmetic company, the best paid scientist makes $180,000 per year, and the best paid model makes $4,000,000 per year.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
[quote="s.a.f":053e6][quote="GrowHairGrow!":053e6]
Webster said:
IBM said:

They'll have to learn eventually wether it takes 5 or 10 or 20 yrs, but in the meantime they're just making their own lives miserable. In the end they'll realise that they are wasting some of the best years of their lives.[/quote:053e6]

Yeah that's what I realized. For a year I was hiding from life but now I am getting my $#iT back together and start studying again. Only have a few classes to complete and I'll be an IT engineer. Also realized that my hair will probably be worse in few years so I might just start living and adjusting to it now rather than later.[/quote:053e6]

good plan...I hope your hair somehow get better though!

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ey GHG im actually going to Finland in oktober, have meet a lovly finnish blond girl there. Any nice party spots in Helsinki and Jyväskule ?