Used spironolactone cream today....

Jm0311

Reaction score
And it doesnt smell as bad as everyone says here. if you use a minimal amount it really doesnt mess your hair up either. Hopefully it works! anyone have any good progress on it while using finasteride?

BEHMESH

Established Member
Reaction score
I also began using it recently. Do you think once a day would be fine?

My current regimen is:

minoxidil Foam
spironolactone Cream 5% (once per day)
Nizoral 2% (3 times a week)

I had too many sides on propecia.

Jm0311

Reaction score
what kind of sides? what was your dosage? how long were u on?

Jm0311

Reaction score
i use more at night then morning because it leaves your hair looking not as good

BEHMESH

Established Member
Reaction score
Breast pains, some tenderness. I went from 1 mg, to 0.5 and then to 0.25 and they persisted. Pain started after a week, i quit it at 2 week mark.

Jm0311

Reaction score
hmmm damn....i should check and see if i have some...hahhhhahah im way too paraniod

BEHMESH

Established Member
Reaction score
I wasnt even looking for sides when I was on it, then one day, i just saw my nipples. I was like wtf. Gyno was the last of my worries. The burning sucked too.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
BEHMESH said:
I wasnt even looking for sides when I was on it, then one day, i just saw my nipples. I was like wtf. Gyno was the last of my worries. The burning sucked too.

been there :-(

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
Hairtomorrow, so you had gyno, but your still on finasteride. How does that work? Is it just a mild case that doesn't bother you enough to quit? Do you find exercising (especially chest) keeps your chest looking normal?

Jm0311

Reaction score
hey sir guy.....i see your finasteride is saying AGAIN in your profile? what happened?

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
I was on it for about a month and a half. Then I quit due to libido loss. I stayed off for a little over a month. My sex drive came back, at least most of it. I guess I started thinking maybe I didn't give it long enough, and couldn't stand looking at my hairline anymore, so I started again a little over two weeks ago. The sides came back right away. Origianlly, they took a couple weeks to develop. I still have them. I'm trying to determine a new dose and how often.