Used spironolactone cream today....

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Sir Guy of Frizzbourne said:
Hairtomorrow, so you had gyno, but your still on finasteride. How does that work? Is it just a mild case that doesn't bother you enough to quit? Do you find exercising (especially chest) keeps your chest looking normal?

Started on 1/4 tab of 5mg proscar 4 out of every 5 days back in 1999. Hair came in great! Went from a NW4 to a 3. But then I saw a picture someone had taken of me poolside - and I had gone from a regular flat chested male to having a perky set of boobs. Nothing extreme - but definite breastage. At the time I was in great physical shape, lean and chisled from daily workouts.

Then my life got really weird - nothing to do w/ hairloss - so I stopped all hairloss measures. By 2004 I was a NW5a.

Went topical for over a year. Nothing helped.

Back on minimal dosages of finasteride - but this time w/ Arimedex, whch didn't help, so I switched to Novaldex + Dim Plus.

Currently I'm on Dutas 3x per week, and 1mg finasteride 4x per week. Have cut the Novaldex back to 2.5 mg EOD - and Dim Plus everyday. The breasts stll remain from back in the day -but thankfuly haven't gotte any worse.

And no - excersizing doesn't help. Take it from a guy who's done a gazillion pushups and just as many bench presses.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
just get a boob job

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
d*** im sooooo sick of being paraniod and LOOKING for sides

This is your problem sir.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score