Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

WeReAllGonnaMakeItBrah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bent needles, get yourself a pen. its like night and day
I have a mole on top of my head and I'm worried about using automatic device

Anyway I haven't bent any needle in two months and I don't care about spending half an hour, I just want to be sure it's still effective with stamp

Whatabouthoes

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably gonna spring for a derminator when I get the money but did my first session with a roller tonight.

Cleaned it with alcohol before hand and afterwards and applied zix after rolling. Should I be doing anything else? My scalp is burning but I assume that’s the alcohol in the zix and the wounds I’ve created interacting.

No blood, using a 1.5 mm roller.

INT

Reaction score
Honestly, looking back at some pics I've taken from 3 weeks ago to today. I've gotten really good progress. And this only after 10 sessions. sh*t's insane.

that guy will be ordering a derminator after I post some new pics

Could you elaborate a bit more on your progress?

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably gonna spring for a derminator when I get the money but did my first session with a roller tonight.

Cleaned it with alcohol before hand and afterwards and applied zix after rolling. Should I be doing anything else? My scalp is burning but I assume that’s the alcohol in the zix and the wounds I’ve created interacting.

No blood, using a 1.5 mm roller.
press harder haha. way to sore them rollers

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you elaborate a bit more on your progress?

Hair is much thicker and darker.

As for that guy, here is my guess. Since he's on finasteride, he probably already has decent hair and was trying to regrow his temples during a 3 month period. Obviously that sh*t ain't gonna work for anyone.

INT

Reaction score
Hair is much thicker and darker.

Is it significant? If you would put your hair completely soaking wet under a bright light now vs 3 months ago, you think there would a clear improvement visible? Which dermastamp/rolling device do you use if I may ask?

I am about to purchase the same dermastamp as the reddit guy used.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a mole on top of my head and I'm worried about using automatic device

Anyway I haven't bent any needle in two months and I don't care about spending half an hour, I just want to be sure it's still effective with stamp

I have something too, what looks like a birthmark. Not sure if it's safe to needle over these.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it significant? If you would put your hair completely soaking wet under a bright light now vs 3 months ago, you think there would a clear improvement visible? Which dermastamp/rolling device do you use if I may ask?

I am about to purchase the same dermastamp as the reddit guy used.

Yeah I would say so.

I'm using the a6 dr pen at fastest speed and do circular motions, vertically horizontally and diagonally. So I go around each area about 6 times until it's red or I get some blood spots.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on now... Cut him some slack. He's not rocking it Jake Gyllenhaal style after THREE AND A HALF months of needling. Put yourself in his place and tell me you'd react differently.

It's actually a total of 8 months. Like I keep saying, but the delusion runs strong in this thread.

The more you roll, the more your hair grows is literally not how the theoretical basis of this works.

Three months of consistent dermarolling, with no real results 8 months later doesn't mean that if you kept going for 4 or 5 that suddenly you'd start seeing results. It means that in three months of rolling, amounting to like 24 sessions, not a f*****g thing of worthwhile note happened. In other words: It. Didn't. Work.

It really is that simple, and I'll be back here in one year's time to this thread to see how many of you have piped the f*** down because 90% of you won't see any worthwhile improvement.

I'm not saying this to blackpill or dissaude anyone from trying it: But get a f*****g grip you guys. This is very unlikely to cure you.

Very hard to see any improvement if at all, the more I look the more I can see something tho

what do people think?

Yo0 juz n33d to kEep aT it BRUH

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 107485 View attachment 107484 My crown after 7 weeks needling

Very hard to see any improvement if at all, the more I look the more I can see something tho

what do people think?

Flash photography is not help your case at all. The flash is doing that bright light does to bodybuilders in a competition. It's "wiping" out details making it harder to gauge your progress after just two months of needling. I think you should take non-flash photographs too.

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had an interesting conversation with a transplant doctor.

I was talking about my temples and how both are starting to match thanks to dermarolling. He told me to continue doing it because my asymmetrical hairline interests him too.

So then I asked him about hair follicle neogenesis and it's possible that the reason why they are symmetrical. He said it could be but a better explanation is that something caused my hairline to be asymmetrical(too much for it to be just natural asymmetry that everyone has in their bodies) when I was in the womb which stopped those follicles from developing properly. We cannot answer for certain because it that is the case then all dermarolling and minoxidil did was helped those areas grow that were already there or the growth factors helped them grow because of wounding.

He said there is a reason why you don't grow terminal hair all over your face if you start needling it. So, in my case growing hair in completely bald area so that both my temples become symmetrical is not possible unless something is triggering it. I said I'm applying minoxidil immediately afterwards on my temple and the worst hit portion of my crown but he still refused to give a confirmation if it is hair follicle neogenesis because according to him the hair follicles were still there but didn't develop into terminal hair for whatever reason.

I showed him follica's patent and their research and he said until the technology is out there won't be way of confirming what happened on my temples.

albert

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’ll always be mad people in all threads for no reason. I mean, I understand one can be angry because something that worked for a bunch of people didn’t work for you, fine. But what’s the point of hammering the thread with your bs? Seriously, what are you gonna achieve? If people see results they won’t stop, no matter how badly annoyed this makes you.

I ask people from this thread to stop quoting/replying to him so we can continue with useful exchanges.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's actually a total of 8 months. Like I keep saying, but the delusion runs strong in this thread.

The more you roll, the more your hair grows is literally not how the theoretical basis of this works.

Three months of consistent dermarolling, with no real results 8 months later doesn't mean that if you kept going for 4 or 5 that suddenly you'd start seeing results. It means that in three months of rolling, amounting to like 24 sessions, not a f*****g thing of worthwhile note happened. In other words: It. Didn't. Work.

It really is that simple, and I'll be back here in one year's time to this thread to see how many of you have piped the f*** down because 90% of you won't see any worthwhile improvement.

I'm not saying this to blackpill or dissaude anyone from trying it: But get a f*****g grip you guys. This is very unlikely to cure you.

Yo0 juz n33d to kEep aT it BRUH
I know you're not trying to blackpill or anything like that. I've seen you defending Follica when everyone else was bitching about how long they're taking, how they're gonna fail and that type of bullshit you usually get around this place. I also know this isn't gonna cure me. Not sure if anyone here believes it will.
However, I don't know why you're still using that argument. The reasons why it's wrong have been pointed out several times already... So I'm not gonna bother with that.
I'd like to thank you though. First you gave us 6 months and now you will come back in a year. That's a nice little vote of confidence.

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’ll always be mad people in all threads for no reason. I mean, I understand one can be angry because something that worked for a bunch of people didn’t work for you, fine. But what’s the point of hammering the thread with your bs? Seriously, what are you gonna achieve? If people see results they won’t stop, no matter how badly annoyed this makes you.

I ask people from this thread to stop quoting/replying to him so we can continue with useful exchanges.
thats the internet for ya