Vin Deisel; Babylon WTF

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I know Vin D was going bald, but did you see him in the new Babylon A.D. trailer? WTF? Must have gotten a transplant. Oh well, one less balding role model for us. If stathman gets a transplant then I will have to throw a conniption fit.

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw the trailer too, he has stubble everywhere (high temples, but totally acceptable) on his head. I was sort of dissapointed.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
It's probably drawn on.

Hollywood hates bald leads. Always has done, always will do.

s.a.f

Reaction score
[youtube:2znqlmql]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyhEHKB6cmY[/youtube:2znqlmql]
I cant really see what you're talking about? :dunno: It looks the same as always to me.
Vin Deisel was always a diffuser not a receeder, his hairline is ok just like Zidane with stubble he can look like shaving is done as an option but he cant grow it out. Its at the centre of his head where his hairloss is and so at many angles (and in some lighting) its not clearly seen.
Btw you can be sure that both him and statham are on meds to cling onto what they still have and not go shiney bald ontop.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
There was a quick scene where he was standing in front of the mirror and his hair was a little more grown out than usual, hairline totally in tact. Maybe I was fooled, but it looked even all the way around. His hair is too short for concealers so I'm still wondering how he went from obviously diffuse thinning to no signs of thinning whatsoever. The magic of hollywood? :dunno:

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think it's all camera angles and make-up. His balding is on top mostly. Not saying he cannot be bothered by hairloss but Vin Diesel has always shaved so I don't think he would get transplant.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
No it was getting worse, his hairline looked like... hmm, I think it's quite noticeable in Fast and the furious tokyo drift, Although I don't remember that movie very distinctly.

The M was noticeable above the temples, now it's straightened out.

looks similar to how it did before he was losing his hair, in say the "a man apart" era.

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
I noticed that too when i saw the preview for this movie!

and diesel had a lot of recession...you can see the difference btween the first fast and the furious/boiler room and this movie.

s.a.f

Reaction score
guess we'll have to watch out for the promotion interviews.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
guess we'll have to watch out for the promotion interviews.
What, to see if he actually had any work done or if his rejuvinated hairline is the result of hair and make-up?

s.a.f

Reaction score
To see if it still looks as good. Things are clearer to see in a tv studio than in a movie.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Vin's hair is still intact for the most part in those photos, but I have seen other photos where his diffuse is as plain as day.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Whatever is going on Vins head, dude looks damn cool, hes acting tho... :jackit: watching this promo makes me wanna shave my head RIGHT NOW! :firing:
Mmm.. to be honest.. I cant quit imagine him looking any better even with a full head of hair .. right?! pff, lukcy basterd :roll:

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I think it's awesome that a bald fellow is as popular as he is. Unfortunatly, I think he does look better with a hair line, but you can say that for anybody.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Avery said:
Oh yeah, I think it's awesome that a bald fellow is as popular as he is. Unfortunatly, I think he does look better with a hair line, but you can say that for anybody.

Exactly. I always snicker when people list him as a "bald" guy saying "see bald guys look good.". One, he is dark skinned and muscular. Two, I don't think he is balding that much in general. Three, he DOES look a ton better with hair as every single person does.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
.... he DOES look a ton better with hair as every single person does.

I second that .... :
afroVin.jpg

He looks abit... "down syndrome" or something :dunno:

nerdwood

Established Member
Reaction score
vdhair.jpg

Nope! Hair does not suit Vin at all.

How could he be an action hero looking like that?? :smack: