Vin Deisel; Babylon WTF

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
Avery said:
They can make anything look the way they want for movies, it's called make up.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
That is some pretty convincing stubble that I haven't seen before. I wouldn't know how they could achieve that with make up as I imagine stubble would be a difficult thing to recreate. I think a thorough fue session is more plausible.

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
It is definetly make up. I've seen him several times now promoting his new movie and you even though he has his head shaved, you can see the shadow of an advanced Norwood-7 on his head. Vin Diseal is as bald as male-pattern-baldness can take you. =p

Petchsky

Reaction score
nerdwood said:
vdhair.jpg

Nope! Hair does not suit Vin at all.

How could he be an action hero looking like that?? :smack:

Sweet mother of God, he looks awful. Almost looks like a average transplant there.

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
In that picture he's playing a middle-aged Italian mob boss, he had to gain a bunch of weight for that role. Not one of his best movies, and that's saying something. =p

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
That is some pretty convincing stubble that I haven't seen before. I wouldn't know how they could achieve that with make up as I imagine stubble would be a difficult thing to recreate. I think a thorough fue session is more plausible.
It's really easy, man are you gullible.

s.a.f

Reaction score
slowburn said:
How come no one on here's doing it then? :roll:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
slowburn said:
uncomfortable man said:
Ease up puppy cups. Sorry, didn't realize you were a professional make up artist to the stars.

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
slowburn said:
How come no one on here's doing it then? :roll:
Easy to pass it off for film....

Petchsky

Reaction score
Feck knows, but if you check jason statham out on the transporter, especially on the cover, compared to how it actually is on the film then i think there is some trickery involved for sure.

J statham 2008 - http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2889258752/nm0005458

in 2002 - http://www.imdb.com/media/rm740596480/nm0005458

This is the most hair i've ever seen Statham have - http://www.starpulse.com/Actors/Statham ... ry/991119/

I know from a friend who works on films sets that they use toppik and dermatch. Jack Nicholson apparently has been using it for years!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
What about Statham in The Bank Job. I think that he exhibits the most hairloss in that movie more than any other film he has been in.