voltaren

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah i could say my results have improved, but nowhere near terminal hair level.
Thats why i added dermarolling to my regimen i will now dermaroll once a week and use minoxidil+voltaren rest of the days.

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
english isn't my first langueage so i can be mistaken here. From the link you sent something(inflammatory) decreased terminal hair counts? but this for alopeci areata?

could you care to explain, i don't doubt your posts , you know what you are talking about.

But i can say voltaren gave me a ton of vellus hairs , i even quit the minoxidil 15th july and and the growing of vellus hairs did not stop.

psyhotria

Banned
Reaction score
The abstract talks about how Aspirin (ASA), inhibits minoxidil's hair growth effect in a dose dependent manner, by inhibiting COX-1. Diclofenac too inhibits COX-1, I think to a lesser degree than ASA, but still. Now, Diclofenac seems to have a positive effect on hair growth, however, such hair seems not to mature (or grow) beyond a certain point. So, it would be interesting to know if a selective COX-2 inhibitor would yield better results.