Water park nightmare...

RaginDemon

Reaction score
TheHairGrower said:
dude, that friends an *******. plain and simple. and also $#iT like that is bound to happen, and you dont always think of a smart remark to say right away. like these saying to make a joke about it and what not.

its hard to think up stuff on a fly, and later on you always think of something better to say. anyways, that sucks, plain and simple. Just focus and spend more on your regime :D

I agree, I would never say such a thing to a a friend. On the other hand it also shows his insecurity.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
RISE ABOVE :D

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Its just the pack thing! Alpha and Beta, blah blah blah.

My mate did that to me when we were in a bar commented about my receeding when we were talking to a girl, he has never put me down like that before, so I kinda let him have it, I just laughed. BUT he is now going out with this girl and it is pretty serious, so fair enough. He really liked her when he first saw her and I was talking to her. I wasnt fussed plus he is a very good looking guy(wheras Im more average) and would of won on looks between us but not charm as he knows :)

It is animal instinct! So somethings cant be helped. We all have a natural urge to fight and mate, sometimes the urges win

hawks05

Established Member
Reaction score
a guy did this to me in a bar once when I was talking to some smoking hot girls, some huge muscular dude that had a full head of hair, but since I can talk and am very confident I said oh yeah, isn't it sexy! girls lick my head! they both did it and i ended up having a threesome with them that night and one of them is my girlfriend now. so it truly is all about confidence guys, build your character and you will survive.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hawks05 said:
a guy did this to me in a bar once when I was talking to some smoking hot girls, some huge muscular dude that had a full head of hair, but since I can talk and am very confident I said oh yeah, isn't it sexy! girls lick my head! they both did it and i ended up having a threesome with them that night and one of them is my girlfriend now. so it truly is all about confidence guys, build your character and you will survive.

You forgot to finish your story by saying... and then I woke up.

G

WorldofWarcraft said:
hawks05 said:

You forgot to finish your story by saying... and then I woke up.

...and there was a huge wet spot on my bed...

s.a.f

Reaction score
hawks05 said:

Wow, did she take it up the arse aswell? if you get married you'll have a great story to tell your grandchildren of how you met.

G

s.a.f said:
hawks05 said:

Wow, did she take it up the arse aswell? if you get married you'll have a great story to tell your grandchildren of how you met.

yeah seriously. why would a guy want to marry a girl who has threesomes? that's ridiculous.

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
s.a.f said:
hawks05 said:

yeah seriously. why would a guy want to marry a girl who has threesomes? that's ridiculous.

Is this a serious question? :D

G

blondeguy said:
JayMan said:
s.a.f said:
hawks05 said:

Is this a serious question? :D

no it was obvious sarcasm, or so i thought.

hawks05

Established Member
Reaction score
haha i never said i was going to marry her, so many of you guys live in such a small reality it doesnt suprise me that you act this way. shes bi so she will go out and pickup other girls for me.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
hawks05 said:
haha i never said i was going to marry her, so many of you guys live in such a small reality it doesnt suprise me that you act this way. shes bi so she will go out and pickup other girls for me.

I need a gf like that...lol

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
hawks05 said:

You've got the ultimate wingman. :D

brent20

Reaction score
thanks for all the posts guys, i'll just have to approach situations like that differently. When it happened i didn't say anything back, i was just like whatever. funny thing is he has a gf and she was there with him, so it doesn't make sense for y he would try to put me down, but his gf did compliment my body so that is probably why. thanks again guys