We all need to wake up and smell the coffee !

thetodd

Established Member
Reaction score
People can talk about beauty only being skin deep and such and that it's what's inside that counts, but we all know that's a crock. As a general rule, when you see a really hot female with a not so handsome guy, he's either rich or she needed a green card. Does it say much about the human condition that people judge others more by their appearance than their personality? Nope, it's an unfortunate flaw in our nature. For some reason females see attractive men as better genetically, more capable of providing for them and giving them children who are equally "superior". That's b.s, of course. I know plenty of men who are far more handsome than I am who can't outdo me at anything. They look much better than me, but can't beat me in sports or when it comes to earning money. In what way are they superior? Only in a superficial sense. That, however, is very important to most people. The first thing people notice about you is the way you look, and that sets the tone for every interaction you have with that person. It sucks, but that's life.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
thetodd said:
People can talk about beauty only being skin deep and such and that it's what's inside that counts, but we all know that's a crock. As a general rule, when you see a really hot female with a not so handsome guy, he's either rich or she needed a green card. Does it say much about the human condition that people judge others more by their appearance than their personality? Nope, it's an unfortunate flaw in our nature. For some reason females see attractive men as better genetically, more capable of providing for them and giving them children who are equally "superior". That's b.s, of course. I know plenty of men who are far more handsome than I am who can't outdo me at anything. They look much better than me, but can't beat me in sports or when it comes to earning money. In what way are they superior? Only in a superficial sense. That, however, is very important to most people. The first thing people notice about you is the way you look, and that sets the tone for every interaction you have with that person. It sucks, but that's life.

So what are you saying, you can't get a hot girl?

thetodd

Established Member
Reaction score
Oknow said:
thetodd said:

So what are you saying, you can't get a hot girl?
Sure I can.
I married one.
How about you?