Wearing a hair system for a week good idea?

Steveo2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've done some research in the past and didn't end up getting a hair system for myself full time, but there's a special occasion I want to wear one for a week long vacation

Would you guys advise it as someone who hasn't used a hair system before? I'm looking to style my hair sort of like the picture

Attachments

• Sleek-Sophistication-Long-Straight-Hairstyles-with-Bangs-Men.jpg
    Sleek-Sophistication-Long-Straight-Hairstyles-with-Bangs-Men.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 21

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The style is a good one as it obscures the front hairline which is the trickest part to get right.

If you have never used a system before then I strongly recommend you get some practice before you go on holiday. This will develop a better understanding of how to deal with a system, which in turn give you more confidence when away from home

Steveo2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The style is a good one as it obscures the front hairline which is the trickest part to get right.

If you have never used a system before then I strongly recommend you get some practice before you go on holiday. This will develop a better understanding of how to deal with a system, which in turn give you more confidence when away from home
Thanks, I've got 2 months before the date so I think I'll set something up with a salon and see how it works out

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Definitely, if you have some weekends or holiday time to take, combine with wearing as a test. You can get short hold tapes/glues