Weird dreams you've had about your hair

Draco88

Established Member
Reaction score
I figured since so many of us are obssessed with our hair (loss), i was wondering whether any of you have had some bizarre dreams about your hair?

I had one last night, where in the bathroom i was looking at my hair and next thing i know it's become terribly thin on the top part (which i assumed in the dream that i was shedding) and i saw some new hairs coming through, yet i didn't seem too disappointed i just questioned how i'd go to work that day lol

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
I dreamt that a hamster I had kept escaping from its cage because the bars were too wide. I wonder what that symbolises

CCS

Reaction score
My dreams are really bad. When I have them. But I don't dream about it much any more. Usually I just dream that I'm using my hand mirror and wall mirror to look at the top of my head, and see that I'm NW6 or something, and that my scar in back is 1/2 inch wide, ear to ear, and showing meanly. I hate that dream.

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had a dream two weeks ago that i was near completelly bald and i was depressed living out my day by day. Until one day i come across a hair peice i found lying around in the bathroom some one had left. I put it on and went out wearing it and found i kind of liked it as it looked good.

I supose my dream is telling me i should get a peice when the time comes, but i have no intention in getting a hair peice.

I had another dream this morning which helped me understand my self more than i ever could. It begins at a party similair to the one when i was 16. Im trying to talk to some friends and they dont pay attention to me very long as there is someone much more interesting to talk too. Later in the dream im trying to chat up some girls up i remember from my school and they quickly dismiss me after 20 seconds of talking to me because im simply not interesting enough for them. These girls go and get off with some other guys i originally thought were certainly no better looking than myself. I started to question my self thinking am i unattractive, boring or both. The dream then takes me to the class room when we were revising for exams. Everyone was really chilled out and getting through the work ok. Whilst i was lagging behind and struggling to get the work done. I done really badly at school and wondered wether i am ever going to get a good job or am i going to fail at life in every aspect. The dream later goes on to present day with my girlfriend. We are out in the town with friends and i am trying to talk to her and she keeps turning her attention away from me abruptly. At this point in the dream i am incredibly depressed and start thinking its my hairloss then i wake up with same nasty feeling i had in the dream.

This dream was a short summary of my life. I think this dream has told me the source of my lack of confidence is not my hairloss but me as a person. The constant rejection i have felt in life has forced me to obsess on being perfect in looks as it was the only thing that made me feel equal to anyone.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
My dreams are really bad. When I have them. But I don't dream about it much any more. Usually I just dream that I'm using my hand mirror and wall mirror to look at the top of my head, and see that I'm NW6 or something, and that my scar in back is 1/2 inch wide, ear to ear, and showing meanly. I hate that dream.

I have a dream where I'm a NW3 and living my life and ecstatic. Where I notice my hairloss but it doesn't bother me anymore.

Then I wake up and see I am a NW6 and I feel bad all over again.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Draco88 said:
I had one last night, where in the bathroom i was looking at my hair and next thing i know it's become terribly thin on the top part

Yeah I've had this. But unfortunately it wasn't a dream.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
ghg said:
Draco88 said:
I had one last night, where in the bathroom i was looking at my hair and next thing i know it's become terribly thin on the top part

so what was it, a nightmare?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:
ghg said:
Draco88 said:

so what was it, a nightmare?

EDIT: Wrote an answer but decided this troll isn't worth it.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've had some where I just woke up completely bald.

Most recent one though actually involved my dad! I was telling him about hair transplants, and he decided he'd get one (which is strange because he has never cared about being bald). So in the dream I literally just yanked hair out of his donor area and plugged it into his hairline like I was planting a tree or something, and it attached perfectly. If only it were that easy...

ali777

Reaction score
Yeah I do have weird dreams, but I don't remember most of them.

I get bad dreams when I'm in a bad mood. I think my dreams reflect how I feel, so a bad day may turn out to be even worse for me.

The way I see and think about my hair is very much dependent on my overall mood as well. So, on a moody day I hate my hair, then I get even more stressed and then a nightmare to top it all :sobbing: :sobbing:

s.a.f

Reaction score
[attachment=0:1gdonjx0]sarah_harding_050407-1.jpg[/attachment:1gdonjx0]
This is what I dream about. :whistle:

Attachments

• sarah_harding_050407-1.jpg
    sarah_harding_050407-1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 183

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[attachment=0:3p2ofsbj]sarah_harding_050407-1.jpg[/attachment:3p2ofsbj]
This is what I dream about. :whistle:

she just wants you for your money - don't fall for it!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah if she expects me to buy her dinner she can think again, I'll just get good at masturbation - much cheaper and with the money saved I can get my bodyhair lasered. :woot:

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LOL carefull carefull, she might be in it for child support! always be preperd with a good rubber! (chekc it beforehand!) :)

cruz

Reaction score
ali777 said:
Yeah I do have weird dreams, but I don't remember most of them.

Me too. My dreams can be really weird at times, but upon waking up i can only ever remember bits and pieces. Infact i'm struggling to remember what it was i dreamt last night. I rarely dream about my hair though.

One thing that does happen a lot is, upon waking up, literally the first thing i'll think about is baldness. Think this is a clear sign of how hairloss has just consumed my thoughts lately. Need to work on this.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Being awake is a nightmare. Ah, the sweet refuge of dreams.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Being awake is a nightmare. Ah, the sweet refuge of dreams.

Not for me bro. My dreams are almost ALWAYS nightmares where I am dealing with hairloss OR being chased by a killer or something.

I haven't had a nice peaceful night of sleep in maybe 11 years or so. That's no BS either.