What attractive WOMEN think about BALD MEN. *VIDEO* Their 2 cents

dehoha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so. Although there are exceptions, most unattractive women know that they need to see past a few physical flaws if they want to have sex.

I have seen the quite opposite. There are numerous studies done in Korea that point out ugly looking people have worse personalities because they are always treated badly. I have personally experienced this lately where a fat girl was trying to judge another guy -_-

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
I have seen the quite opposite. There are numerous studies done in Korea that point out ugly looking people have worse personalities because they are always treated badly. I have personally experienced this lately where a fat girl was trying to judge another guy -_-

I completely agree with that. But sooner or later, the ugly, fat women will understand that they can't have a Disney prince.

Also, you have to understand pretty girls' code:
- Guy: Hey, would you date a bald guy?
- Pretty girl: Yes, of course, especially if the guy is confident.

Translation: I could consider dating a bald guy, in the remote case that I don't have anything better for months or years, which will likely never happen because I get messages every hour from guys, but anyways if things changed and the bald guy is awesome, manly, rich, maybe famous, charming and funny, yes, maybe I could *consider* going out with him.

dehoha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Amen. Nothing wrong with your theory. Very true for hot girls. And sooner or later fat girls will face the reality as you pointed out.