What century do you wish you were born in?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is me right now... What am I in terms of attractiveness? I'd consider myself a 6/10 when considering my height
Cute. Obviously more than 6/10.
Terrible angle for a pic tbh you look you're getting your dick sucked.

With that being said your proportions seem pretty normal. You have good eyes and eyebrows. How is your bite?
With the face that you have, cute/pretty boy should be your niche.
I'd say you look pretty decent, and combined with your hair and height you're good.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally rate people by the ones I personally know who are a 1/10 or 10/10. And my pov is a biased tbh. A 5-7/10 would be average-good/cute looking for me.
How is he good looking. Look at his face. He only has hair. His life depends on his hair follicles
Completely flat face

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is he good looking. Look at his face. He only has hair. His life depends on his hair follicles
Completely flat face
Yeah, I am the same. I depend on hair, because I have as well, a femboy look lol. Hair + this face, is just everything. But then again... My pov is biased by other factors, like how I interpret aesthetics.

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My psl is roughly 3.5 and SMV (sexual market value) varies depending on the foid, but is likely between 4/10 and 5/10

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
My psl is roughly 3.5 and SMV (sexual market value) varies depending on the foid, but is likely between 4/10 and 5/10
Nah your smv is higher to jbs bc hair and you dress nt

your height will save you in age if you don’t go past Norwood 2

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I was born in the 18th century, personally. Conservative laws. Non lab-made food. Very minimal diseases. Less hairloss seen in the population.
You are imagining a pretend place that never existed. There was poverty, tons of manure in the streets, people lived on innards, the average life expectancy was quite low and you have no idea as pertains baldness. Napoleon was bald as was John Adams and Caesar and Elisha the prophet in the Old Testament. Jesus might have been bald.

This idea of the happy peasant in the past is largely rubbish, as per Thomas Hobbes:

"No arts; no letters; no society; and which is worst of all, continual fear, and danger of violent death: and the life of man, solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short."

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am doing this. It’s f*****g suifuel to get eyefucked by jbs all the time with a hat on

makes me wanna glue hair ngl
I am a hat prisoner and my hairloss is just in the early stages. I've been wearing a hat to sleep, that's how paranoid I am. f*** diffuse hairloss and f*** accutane which was the trigger

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am doing this. It’s f*****g suifuel to get eyefucked by jbs all the time with a hat on

makes me wanna glue hair ngl
Do it tbh, quick improvement without having to go through immense pain and waiting months/years like a transplant.

Life is too short to not live it to the fullest.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do it tbh, quick improvement without having to go through immense pain and waiting months/years like a transplant.

I might for a few years when I next change cities to slay before i seamaxx
Means I’ll have to ghost old friends though lol

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Gluing a mop might be a good look, you know, one of the old fashioned ones that looked like squids.... I think I saw that look in the movie Fright Night which I highly recommend if you want to see an example of early on-set baldness.

1614961764275.png
1614961799793.png

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score

The problem with your transplant is that you need thick nw1 anyways, or max thick nw2 for a bit older but still desirable girls

Scalp shines through = over

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with your transplant is that you need thick nw1 anyways, or max thick nw2 for a bit older but still desirable girls

Scalp shines through = over
Yeah I guess, but I did the best thing I possibly could for myself. System is not an option for me sadly, people would see me as a joke/desperate.