What do most women really feel about bald(ing) men?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Dudemon, keep posting what you feel. I think it is very healthy to express your emotions openly even if its to this forum of total strangers. I think this place is good therapy for you. It is for me. I would definitely say you have a black cloud over your head. You really have a rough life and I hope some day you find some woman who will accept you for YOU. I am hoping the same for myself. They say there is a perfect match out there for each of us. So far, I still am waiting for that to be true.

barcafan

Reaction score
If dudemon is so disfigured why is he chasing 8's is my question.

why not go for the 4-6's.

BULLSHIT they'd reject you.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
They say there is a perfect match out there for each of us.
Oh yeah, i've found that perfect match, but her friend was soooo fine!! :D

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon...the point I was trying to make is that "knowing how to carry yourself and have a conversation with a woman" isn't even "successful/high status" its just some very useful assets. Not every bald guy needs to be rich and powerful to attract women...if hes just a fun guy who believes in himself and knows how to entertain people, then he shouldn't NEVER be able to get a girlfriend....knowing how to do those things doesn't mean he has to be Vin Diesel....and while I can't speak for you or your friends I will say that if you and a group of other bald guys (by bald I mean non shaved Norwood 4's and up) go out in a group and try to talk to women...if theyre the younger crowd especially then yeah maybe they'll be creeped out because they'll think you guys are much older than they are...in that case the baldness can be a negative if it contributes to you looking older but those same girls may find different bald guys attractive. I guess in some ways male pattern baldness does hold a negative stigma because a lot of girls find partial baldness (the type you are unfortunately forced to wear due to your hair transplant scars) to be quite unattractive...but those same girls may find the shaved head/athletic look very attractive...so its impossible to blame baldness and ONLY baldness as the reason guys may not be successful with women....back to my previous comparison its like saying "do guys find girls with small breasts unnatractive?"...the answer will undoubtedly be "depends on the girl...on some girls it wouldn't matter at all and may even contribute to their overall "cute" image." same with baldness I think...it depends entirely on the man who is bald, not the baldness itself.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope4hairRedux said:
Dudemon - dont you ever get bored of writing the same old depressive listless dribble?

Yes, hair loss has wrecked your life. Geez, that whole thing is getting really boring.

Its just like the football club I support; when we lose, the manager always blames the referee's or fouls/cheating from the otherside, he wont ever accept that his team simply wasnt good enough.

Im just tired of you trying to make everyone else believe that your miserable life is your reality just because your bald head. Your physical attributes play a part, but your confidence/mentality does too, and you know it.

Please remember that you can only account for your own expereinces, it seems like you paint a bleak picture for all of us.

Coming from the same guy criticising me for trying to change NW5 point of views. Incredible.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
So, all of you "feel gooders and positive thinkers" can just keep posting about how baldness makes no difference, and that women could care less about hair, and how it makes no difference if you are a NW6 or not, you will still be able to get just as many hot women as when you had hair. Becuase wew all know it's really just all in our head, and we all have BDD, if we don't agree with that. :roll: :roll: :roll: P-leeeeeeze, spare me!
dudemon said:
If hairloss is not an issue, then why are you here then? I mean you already know all the answers to all these issues, that it's "all in our heads," right? So why are you here?

Seems we share the same line of thought.... (your words just seemed so familiar, had to bump it there...)

Smooth said:
ok for all of you smart-asses who think you just wake up one morning feeling great and smiling and all of a sudden the world will smile back, i have one question for you: if you know it all, what the f*ck are you doing here? if its THAT simple really then why do you waste your time on these forums ???? just change attitude like you advise, start smiling and get the f*ck out of here with your condescending posts about how you can concur the world if you just realize its all in your head....and take a close look at your life before you give others advises.

I wont agree on one thing tho, i do believe anyone can get laid, or atleast find someone for a LTR, the question is : how low your whiling drop your standards? at that aspect, when you realize that simply CANT (!!!!!) go with someone your not attracted to, then problems arise... if you lower your standards then you can get laid Dude, i have no doubt about it, i understand you refuse to... im not whiling to do that either, id rather stay alone, fortunately im not bald (yet!) so i get what i want, but there's a HUGE difference in the attention since i started losing hair, i had to work on character and personality and sh*t ...eeech... so yes, i agree with that it is tougher but hang on there, your doing positive things (getting your accounting degree, working out) i take the hat off, its good thing that you dont give in! keep focusing on these things, youll get your deploma, fix whatever mess on top there, and youll get to live normal life again, just give it the time and hope, im sure eventually it will work out for you.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
People can still be bothered by hairloss even though it doesn't destroy their lives...thats why a lot of us are here....

and you know what?...I don't care how ugly you make yourself out to be....if you're some hideous guy who gets rejected all the time then thats great, but don't try to speak for all bald people like "when you hit Norwood 5 you will be permanently changed forever and will barely get laid...maybe not EVER again!" I'm not saying it won't make a difference to some women and that it may not be harder...but you're acting like its impossible. You're using your personal, unfortunate experience to represent what you think life is like for ANY bald person...and thats BULLSHIT! You don't know anything about women in today's world..because as you admit, you've been a recluse for 15 years. Plenty of guys start losing their hair, and deal with it, either by shaving their heads, or just moving on with a horseshoe. And for the guys that shave it due to noticeable hairloss (Norwood 3's and up) they will look pretty similar even when theyre a higher norwood...so stop acting like Norwood 5/6 is this magic number where your life becomes sh*t...maybe for guys like you who can't shave their head because of a hair transplant and are forced to look like George Costanza then yeah it matters and that sucks...but thats YOUR experience and YOUR perspective..stop trying to make it seem like all bald guys are destined to share your fate unless they are Vin Diesel. Thats bullshit...and you also vastly underestimate the amount of woman are capable of finding SOME bald men (the majority of the time this means a bald guy who shaves his head) attractive....it ALL DEPENDS ON THE MAN...why don't you get that? So some women may find some bald men disgusting, and other bald men very attractive...you really do underestimate the importance of the TOTAL PACKAGE.

sure..not every bald guy will be dating models all the time...but they're not all going to share YOUR fate either.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
qball01 said:
where your life becomes sh*t...maybe for guys like you who can't shave their head because of a hair transplant and are forced to look like George Costanza then yeah it matters and that sucks...but thats YOUR experience and YOUR perspective..stop trying to make it seem like all bald guys are destined to share your fate unless they are Vin Diesel. Thats bullshit...and you also vastly

Irony is he is married.

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
qball01 said:
People can still be bothered by hairloss even though it doesn't destroy their lives...thats why a lot of us are here....

and you know what?...I don't care how ugly you make yourself out to be....if you're some hideous guy who gets rejected all the time then thats great, but don't try to speak for all bald people like "when you hit Norwood 5 you will be permanently changed forever and will barely get laid...maybe not EVER again!" I'm not saying it won't make a difference to some women and that it may not be harder...but you're acting like its impossible. You're using your personal, unfortunate experience to represent what you think life is like for ANY bald person...and thats BULLSHIT! You don't know anything about women in today's world..because as you admit, you've been a recluse for 15 years. Plenty of guys start losing their hair, and deal with it, either by shaving their heads, or just moving on with a horseshoe. And for the guys that shave it due to noticeable hairloss (Norwood 3's and up) they will look pretty similar even when theyre a higher norwood...so stop acting like Norwood 5/6 is this magic number where your life becomes sh*t...maybe for guys like you who can't shave their head because of a hair transplant and are forced to look like George Costanza then yeah it matters and that sucks...but thats YOUR experience and YOUR perspective..stop trying to make it seem like all bald guys are destined to share your fate unless they are Vin Diesel. Thats bullshit...and you also vastly underestimate the amount of woman are capable of finding SOME bald men (the majority of the time this means a bald guy who shaves his head) attractive....it ALL DEPENDS ON THE MAN...why don't you get that? So some women may find some bald men disgusting, and other bald men very attractive...you really do underestimate the importance of the TOTAL PACKAGE.

sure..not every bald guy will be dating models all the time...but they're not all going to share YOUR fate either.

Exactly! This is what I was saying on the last page. Its one thing to come on here and share grief but to try and tell us all that we are destined to your miserable life just because of our hair loss, thats comeplete bullshit and you know it.

I myself come on here and sometimes make 'depressing' observations, but I like to think I never tar everyone with the same brush.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
This forum is called HairlossTalk. What difference does it make what Norwood level you have or how old you are. Its a support forum. If you can't give support than why be here. If you want to bash each other for who has the most pathetic story find another forum for the worlds "biggest losers".

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I don't understand why there is such resentment. That is not what this forum is supposed to be about. Its about unity and support. However, its seems alot of the posts lately have become a "pissing contest" instead. And people complain how the rest of the world is "turning on them" because their bald or balding. Yet some of you guys in this forum are doing the exact same thing to each other like a bunch of hypocrites. :shakehead:

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Its about unity and support.

In my eyes, telling someone "its all in your head", is NOT supportive... especially when when it comes from a nw0 lectures to nw4s+, thats being condescending. appreciate the experiences from someone who doesn't have any interest giving you the reality as it is for him, listen and learn to say "thank you", instead of trying to fix, if you after positive vibe, then there are plenty of bald guys (who are -if i might add- living in denial) that will be more then happy to share their fantasy world with you, id rather stick to the "real world" where I KNOW FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE that its not the same once you lose most of the hair, AT the same breathe i keep reminding myself "hey, its not the end of the world, ill just have to adjust"....easier said then done, but i feel like its the right path anyhow...

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its about wether a guy looks good bald or not. If a guy loses his hair but still is attractive hell get women. They wont just avoid him becuase he lost it. Yes problem in this being alot of guys dont suit it. With everything with women though if it looks good.. it looks good.

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
qball, I am not not going to respond to you anymore, when you say that I have no experience with today's women. You have said that about me in 2 other posts, and I have explained in detail why it isn't true. True, I have been reclusive - especially in the last 5 years, since my hair transplant's have made me feel even more uncomfortable. But, you have done this for the 3rd time, and I will not respond to it.

As far as "the whole package" is concerned, yes - I agree. Some women will find bald men attractive because of their other qualities besides their hair. I totally agree.

But some guys aren't able to have other qualities that women find attractive without a tremendous amount of effort, and even then it sometimes still eludes them.

I have known guys like that. (I am one of them). So, for you to come on here and say crap like, "All a guy needs to do is workout, get a tan, shave your head, and exude confidence towards women and he can have almost any girl he wants (minus supermodels)" - IS TOTAL BS!!!!!!

Not only is it not true, but that type of mind-set will only set you up for a big fall, if you can't succeed at those things. I know, because I have been down that route. Too many guys set standards way too high for themselves with their "achievements" to compensate for their hairloss, and when they fail their whole world comes crashing down! They begin to think they are "losers" and are inadequate" and all kinds of crap.

BUDDY, I KNOW FOR A F*CKEN FACT THAT MOST HOT WOMEN WILL NOT HOOK UP WITH A BALD HEAD-SHAVER GUY , UNLESS HE CAN PROVIDE THOSE "OTHER" THINGS...MUSCLES, FAME, FORTUNE, STATUS, ...ETC

So, an ordinary bald guy who can't quite achieve those things will get shunned by MOST hot girls period!!! He may get some lesser attractive ones if he really has a good personality, but in that situation, he will forever be in the "just friends" category with most (if not all) average or better looking women. The only ones he will wind up with (sexually), will most likely be obese and/or unnactractive. (or prostitutes).

I know for a fact that MOST hot girls hate bald men. If they don't admit it, they will reject the guy and use another reason - but the REAL reason is that he is bald with nothing else going for him as far as the FEMALE is concerned.

Like the OP in this thread said in the first post, "girls are just lying" because they don't want to openly act "superficial." But their TRUE feelings are hidden, and revealed through only their actions, when they wind up in the sack with guys with full heads of hair (or minimal loss) and consider their NW5 and 6 "guy friends" to be just that: FRIENDS not LOVERS!!

Now, qball, are you going to read my post this time, before being condescending again, or are you just going to say, "you couldn't possibly know what you are talking about because you have been a recluse for 15 years...blah, blah, blah..."??

Jesus Christ your getting boring. You call us younger guys condescending for telling older guys that hair loss isnt so bad but then you say that 'most hot girls hate bald men.' What a load of cack. Its your personal experience. You are probably sh*t with women, have low sel esteem, and may actually be extremely ugly for all I care. But that is YOU. NOT All OF US.

That is your shitty life not everyone elses. Your a 40+ depressed half crazy weirdo that cant get over your 'hair loss'. Your constant dribble is always the same old thing, its really getting repetative. If you have nothing to constructive or useful to offer, than dont bother.

ali777

Reaction score
Dudemon, I'm not sure if I qualify to make a comment here... I'm not bald yet, just balding. I agree there is a huge difference between bald and balding.

The last two girls I have been with both told me to shave my head and to get on with it. I don't stand out as bald yet, but my hairloss is visible, and it's only me that makes a big deal out of it. Girls don't really care, at least the girls I was with didn't care.

I also know I look better with longer hair, but I don't have that option anymore. My hair is constantly short, neat and tidy. I've had the same haircut for 3-4 years now, I'm so freaking bored of it but there is nothing I can do.

Anyway, I know what I'm saying will not get to you, but if you ever want to change remember that you are what you make of yourself. Most of it is in your own hands.

I wrote earlier in the thread that I'm passive aggressive and that I keep coming up with excuses, but I think you are worse than me.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
lol...calm down there DUDE.

first of all...I never said that guy will get ANY WOMAN he wants...some women won't find him attractive regardless...others will find him immensely attractive...it ALL DEPENDS.

secondly...how the hell do you KNOW FOR A FACT that women HATE bald head shavers? Have you spoken to every woman in America one on one and asked them this? The best indication I have gotten is from reading many replies on the internet (which they post under anonymity and therefore don't need to lie like they would in real life) and the general consensus seems to be...SOME GIRLS LOVE IT, SOME GIRLS HAAATE IT, and a lot of girls don't care enough to let ONLY hair be the deciding factor. IT also vastly depends on the guy, like iwantperfection said...if a guy can still "look good" to a woman then it really won't matter...a non famous version of Ami James and Kelly Slater for example would have zero problem dating hot girls unless they were complete wuss-bags.

Another indication I get is real life...I see bald guys with women very often. Who knows the story behind these interactions but its pretty clear that if women HATED baldness they wouldn't be seen in public with baldies

and the fact is...put fame and fortune aside..you're acting like "Status" is such an elusive thing...the fact is I'm saying the bald guy in question needs to be a strong-minded guy who knows what he wants in life and is able to interact socially with people on a comfortable level. THOSE THINGS AREN'T SO ELUSIVE. They can be learned as well...And it applies to guys with hair as well...the gap between hair and no hair isn't as big as you might think...there are plenty of losers who don't get laid out there with perfect heads of hair. You're acting like baldness is the be all and end all when it comes to getting women pretty much...I'm saying that it is a hurdle (that can be either significant or not depending on the man) that has to be overcome. The same way shortness or fatness is. I never said it wouldn't be an issue with women but plenty of things are issues with them. One of the hottest girls who went to my highschool is going out with an older BALD guy now...hes not rich or famous, but he is successful (although no muscles) and has a very refreshing, positive outlook towards life. Evidently she doesn't give a f*** about his lack of hair and shes 21. But the FACT is (as you say).....you don't know sh*t about what women think about men in general, let alone bald men and thats the only FACT. By this time in your life you have a much too negative view towards women to be able to comment. They aren't all shallow, manipulative creatures who would only be with a bald guy because hes rich and famous, all the while wishing she was with a Norwood 1.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
if your tall , not to small of height , then just subscribe you in a gym...
make you member of a bodybuildingforum...

train 4x week and follow a bodybuildingregime (food)
use steriods to boost your musclegrowth...
injections prefferd sinds they dont strain the body like pills... (liver)
use testo and deca200 (you can use it with fina/duta to protect your hair and prostat)
fina and duta only works on this 2 produkts , other would have dht inside what is not so good...

in 6 - 8 months you will have the body off someone that needs to train 3 years naturel to get this mussclebody the naturel way...

wear stretch clothes so you upperbody and arms shows alot...

and get a suntan ....

it would make a world of diffrence

or get some hair transplant's , use a little dermatch and some gel to create a modern hairstyle....

2 ways you can go

ask yourself this : what do you have to lose ?
musscles can make the diffrence...
and get a tattoo that says here i am and looks : wow
like this : http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r275 ... tattoo.jpg
bald or not bald , it would not be a problem if you can boost your body like this

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
If you are bald, then whatever you do DON'T do what above guy said unless you want to look like a tool fool. I'm not going to try and give the Dude tips because I realize that I'm not in the same boat as he is, physically mentally and spiritually. I have a great body for my age (slender, lean and athletic from years of skateboarding). I'm 6'2", broad shoulders, flat stomach, full chest, handsome face, great head shape, awesome blue eyes and a good dress sense that suits my baldness (as much as possible). I am intelligent, sensitive, articulate and clever as hell. I don't have it so bad, I've just let my self esteem be affected by other peoples reactions to my baldness to the point where it becomes Pavlovic. I've been conditioning myself lately to take care of me by not forsaking my better qualities for my one flaw and when I do that, all of the other positive elements (that I am very grateful for btw) result in one of those rare "cool" looking bald guys. I'm shaving every three days and not wearing beanies or hats. I'm going out like this to functions and bars with friends and KNOWING I'm good so I don't EVER have to worry what other people think, because if they have any insulting opinions of me then they are obviously misinformed. Just focused on having fun with my friends and not caring anymore because it brings EVERYTHING down, when (in my case) it doesn't have to.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thats good to know UCman.
Certainly a better approach than becoming a roided up cliche' from a biker bar movie set. :roll:

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
If you are bald, then whatever you do DON'T do what above guy said unless you want to look like a tool fool. I'm not going to try and give the Dude tips because I realize that I'm not in the same boat as he is, physically mentally and spiritually. I have a great body for my age (slender, lean and athletic from years of skateboarding). I'm 6'2", broad shoulders, flat stomach, full chest, handsome face, great head shape, awesome blue eyes and a good dress sense that suits my baldness (as much as possible). I am intelligent, sensitive, articulate and clever as hell. I don't have it so bad, I've just let my self esteem be affected by other peoples reactions to my baldness to the point where it becomes Pavlovic. I've been conditioning myself lately to take care of me by not forsaking my better qualities for my one flaw and when I do that, all of the other positive elements (that I am very grateful for btw) result in one of those rare "cool" looking bald guys. I'm shaving every three days and not wearing beanies or hats. I'm going out like this to functions and bars with friends and KNOWING I'm good so I don't EVER have to worry what other people think, because if they have any insulting opinions of me then they are obviously misinformed. Just focused on having fun with my friends and not caring anymore because it brings EVERYTHING down, when (in my case) it doesn't have to.

Jesus, is the same UCMan in recent times? That post oozed confidence.