What do we think about the safety of RU58841?

So, is RU safe?

• Total voters

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
captain_que said:
so you´re making a crucial choice.. being chained to your freezer forever and ever,

haha yeah, I'll be off travelling the world, wheeling along a portable freezer lol - with a MASSIVE battery!

?

:mrgreen:

hairandthere

Reaction score
it is said to be unstable in a solution. that's why people make daily batches or batches for 2-3 days. people store the powder in the freezer for long term storage. no study that i have seen has ever mentioned storage conditions but as long as you don't get condensation, i don't think you're hurting it any.

karlg

Established Member
Reaction score
I dno,

I think your spozed to keep it airtight, and in the freezer at all times (apart from when your preparing batches of it) which, is why i think people make a months worth or more at a time, as it saves you having to keep exposing the stuff to air.

Ive got my batches pre-made in air tight vacumme sealed food bags, keep it all in the freezer, and wrap each `hit` in tin-foil to keep air and condensation etc.. out.

I think the thing with RU is it's probobly easier to `ruin` then most people think it is, hence why there are so many stories where people reported it did nothing for them, and some that said it grew alot of hair back.....