What happened to CCS?

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow - going back to that link with his pics had a post by the legendary Jayman. I had forgotten about him - dude was such a loser.

Anyway, CCS, are you a virgin? If not, can you give us some details on a couple of your sexual experiences? I know that is an extremely personal question, but I think the answers may be quite entertaining :hump:

s.a.f

Reaction score
He was before and from what he put in his most recent posts I'm guessing he still is.
But surely he has some other crazy stories from his time away from us, he's moved to California so he must be up to some thing and he's always got some crazy plans in the pipeline.

Boondock

Reaction score
CCS said:
Boondock said:
CCS said:
What are your thoughts on RU? I'm thinking of trying it out if my next jolly with Prox-N and Eucapil doesn't yield results.

I would also like to hear answers to the questions House posed. In addition, do you have any regrets with lasering your crotch hair given that you were thinking of using it for a BHT transplant?

My only possible laser regret is my arm pits. No scars would have shown there, and the hairs were very course and dark enough. I'm glad I lasered everywhere else.

RU is kinda pricey. Well studied though. I'd use it if I could not use finasteride. But I think EGCG is the cheap, easy to obtain, kicker we want. Might be as good as RU, especially since you can use quantity.

What makes you so confident in EGCG? Has anyone else ever used it with success?