what i realized...

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
UCM, don't know why you just don't get a FUE hair transplant instead of a tattoo?

cuebald

Reaction score
If I were him I'd get FUE and BHT into maybe a NW3 or NW2.5 pattern, then buzz it down quite short (I think most if not all hair transplant's done on NW5+'s look thin, and ultimately fake, when grown out)

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Would it be possible to FUE hair into a Marine "high and tight" style? As in, remove basically the entire donor area and just put it on top?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
The whole purpose any of sort of transplant is to gain enough hair so that you don't have to shave it off. FUE won't yield enough hair to make a difference and if shaving is involved then strip is out of the question. None of this would even be an issue if I had super dense donor or if I was an advanced NW3. Besides wearing a wig, there is really no other solution. If done right, then when shaved down you won't be able to tell the dots from the shafts because they would all be dots. Either way, given my limited options I have no intentions of growing my hair out....not even a little bit.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thickandthin said:
Would it be possible to FUE hair into a Marine "high and tight" style? As in, remove basically the entire donor area and just put it on top?
Technicly yes but you would be stuck with that 1 hairstyle for the restof your life. Which might look abit dumb on anyone other than a actual marine recruit.

Nene

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Thickandthin said:
Technicly yes but you would be stuck with that 1 hairstyle for the restof your life. Which might look abit dumb on anyone other than a actual marine recruit.

That and it would cost an arm and leg, and it would likely leave lots of white dot scarring.