What if we all put our heads together, and discuss some different thoughts about defeating baldness?

Calcaliforniaw

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. You could cut some long hairs so that you have an inch from each one still growing out of your scalp. Then, you glue them to your head: if you used "wig glue", only the very, very tip of the hair would need glue.
Downside: Is even wig glue safe? What if it goes in to the pores in your
head? I'm already on a blood thinner for a replacement heart valve, and I have a blood cancer, CLL.
Maybe, I could get a blood clot and die. LOL. Somewhere on the internet, there is surely a glue made specifically for gluing the tips of hairs to your scalp. Let me know if you can find it. If you can find it, then you can discuss it with your neurologist, hematologist, cardiologist, and dermatologist. LOL.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My new unified male pattern baldness theory.. is the layer of skin right in top of each males scalp is or has become calcified & is therefore slowly choking the hairs into submission. The top layer is quite thick & is where the follicles are..No doubt the 4 layers below are affected also.. The reason hair growth products are mostly ineffective is because the calcification isn’t addressed. The calcification is visibly unseen but nonetheless is there and expanding.. Your doctors are not trained to look for it..