What I'm aiming for

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah...what about Ted from Scrubs:
s6e02-cameraman_ted.jpg

:mrgreen:
If you have this kind of baldness then it's better to shave it off. But if you have receded hairline like Stig, you can style it so it can look good.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That guy is a NW7, we are talking about guys who are balding and freak out and shave. And even that guy, if he trims the sides he wouldn't look so wacky.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
S.A.F., sorry if what I said earlier rubbed you the wrong way and I agree with what you're saying. You can get away with having a hairstyle up to NW3 and it also depends on the type of balding you have. Everyone knows that there isn't much an nw5 can do or even an nw4 as far as a hairstyle goes. You know I would gladly trade places with an nw3 just so that I could have some options, even if that option is looking better shaven. Even though for a guy like me shaving looks better, a shaven head is still an obvious label that says "Hey, I'm bald.".

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Examples of guys who shave their heads, but don't have to: GHG, Barcafan, Malibu Joe.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol..hey Dario, Ted from Scrubs is a legend. :)

uncomfortable man said:
Examples of guys who shave their heads, but don't have to: GHG, Barcafan, Malibu Joe.

I've never seen barcafan or GHG with long hair, so I can't compare, but I can confrm that Malibu Joe looks way better with a shaved head.

ali777

Reaction score
optimus prime said:

I love his band :punk:

It's a shame the latest season of scrubs was cut short.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Well S.A.F., I hope you get what you are aiming for. God knows you deserve it.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:

Couple of errors there. Let me correct on my behalf.

1. I don't shave, I buzz.
2. Yes I do have to do it, because I'm a diffuse thinner and my hair is too thin to grow out.

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
optimus prime said:

[quote="uncomfortable man":13f8q5rc]Examples of guys who shave their heads, but don't have to: GHG, Barcafan, Malibu Joe.

I've never seen barcafan or GHG with long hair, so I can't compare, but I can confrm that Malibu Joe looks way better with a shaved head.[/quote:13f8q5rc]

Here he is with hair:
[youtube:13f8q5rc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkPN_dfThm4&feature=related[/youtube:13f8q5rc]

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
I love his band :punk:

Yea, his band is cool. Everything about that show is great. Including Dr Cox's hair.

ali777 said:
It's a shame the latest season of scrubs was cut short.

Why was it cut short? Writers strike? Also will they continue again or just call it a day?

Dario said:
Here he is with hair:
[youtube:2crjp0od]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkPN_dfThm4&feature=related[/youtube:2crjp0od]

lol...