What next?

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Could you just like..i dont know...chop one ball off....i mean would that work.....i would prolly do that.....but both of them!?!?!?!? not happenin!

G

blue, I think you are on to something here, chop one ball off and instantly half your DHT production, I am going to have a go tonight I have some old bandages off an infected toenail and a clean (ish) bread knife, wish me luck.

Ty

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont know about you..but im gonna use scissors....alot easier..but way more bloody,then im gonna superglue it with Loctite.It will look very novice but i wont have hairloss anymore.

G

Thanks for the tip, I will go get some superglue (and brandy) before the shop shuts.

cheers

Ty

P.S. are going for the Left or the Right ?

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im actually going for the right.....i dont know about you but for some reason i dont like the right..i mean i love him..but i think the right side of people is to overdone..i mean everybody is right handed...writes with thei right hand...throws with their right hand....masturbates with their right hand..its always the right..well what about the left..you know?.....so ill be chopping the right just to make the left one feel better.

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, you guys are brave.
I wouldn't have the balls.

GeminiX

Reaction score
blue said:
Could you just like..i dont know...chop one ball off....i mean would that work.....i would prolly do that.....but both of them!?!?!?!? not happenin!

Gotta be both for me :)

Hate the things anyway...

Darren

GeminiX

Reaction score
I had not planned on keeping them around, but I don't think eBay allows the sale of human body parts...

Why do you ask, looking for some spares? :D

Darren

G

GeminiX said:
I had not planned on keeping them around, but I don't think eBay allows the sale of human body parts...

Why do you ask, looking for some spares? :D

Darren

Always good to have a couple spare in the kitchen draw.

GeminiX

Reaction score
You might need to wrap them in cling film and keep then in the fridge or something, they might go a bit stinky otherwise...

Darren