what norwood am i?

Ink

Reaction score
Looks like a mature hairline with diffuse thinning, my hair looks identical pretty much

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like a mature hairline with diffuse thinning, my hair looks identical pretty much

roberto522

Reaction score
thanks for the responses and its sooo thin what does diffuse thinner mean ? is there anything i can do about it ?

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Diffuse thinner is when your no receding but your hair fade all over your head

roberto522

Reaction score
well its more hair miniturization i think ...the longer it gets the worse and more unhealthy fine thin the hairs look ...i keep it buzzed at 1/4

- - - Updated - - -

my hair looks thinner the longer it gets i hate it

B

BaldingHappens

looks like NW2...but honestly some people have hair like that just naturally...no worries

Joseph Kent

My Regimen
Reaction score
hairline.jpg

u can see my left temple has receeded a lot more then my right when i was a small child i fell against a heater and it burned my left temple ...i'm have really thin hair now thanks to minoxidil its just not healthy lookin at all ... that is why i keep it buzzed ...i swear minoxidil kills the volume of ur hair ? anyway what norwood am i ? a 3 ?

OMG I have the exact same hairline as you! I’m 18... it’s not receede that much yet, but I have a feeling it’s gonna be like yours in a couple of years... see the pics- https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...gher-than-right-hairline.113466/#post-1658289

ThinOnTop55

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure on the Norwood scale myself, but if I saw you, I'd think you were naturally thin haired with a buzz cut but wouldn't think you were balding.