What should I do

Leethenatural

Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Hey Guys, newbie here im 20 years old ive Been noticing hair loss since i was 16 im very self conscious about my hairloss i wear hard constantly And im honestly Getting tired of it lol i do get depressed sometimes about my hair And idk what to do ive taken finasteride for a year And a half but didnt notice anything im wondering if my hairloss is not caused by male pattern baldness im looking into Trying ru and stacking it w/ minoxidil and keto and also some emu oil but lmk what you guys think [/FONT] image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I started to go bald when I was 14 so I think I can tell you about my experience since we are in the same sh**.What I know is that if you are balding in your early teens (around the age 14-20) finasteride alone isn't going to stop your hair loss completely it is only going to slow it drastically down. What I noticed was that if I also applied minoxidil on the thinning area and sensitive area my hair loss slowed down even further also try to use ketoconazole. This is the big 3. And if you want to have even more chance that your hair loss is going to stop consider taking duta and maybe even ru58841 (topical).

Leethenatural

Reaction score
Is it possible for regrowth In all areas and also does it look an male pattern baldness pattern or something else because tbh idk what it is but I have small bellie hairs where my hairline used to be which I thought was weird