what viatmines increase blood flow?!?!? IF ANY ?

RAKBS

Established Member
Reaction score
Cayenne is very good at increasing blood circulation. You also want to make sure you're not deficient in Vitamin E, which is unlikely.

If you want to try cayenne, get it in powder and not in a capsule, and make sure it's labelled 50,000 or more heat units.

sublime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Garlic is good.

The supplements I take in the morning are focused on increasing blood flow and NO2.

jas000

Reaction score
dsdv

do some research on Co q10, supposed to promote healthy circulation 8)

muaythai187

Established Member
Reaction score
L-arginine improves blood flow. It also preseves the elasticity of blood vessels through antioxidant actions. Also it reduces cholesterol and other health benefits.

sublime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cateyes81 said:
ok im buying all those today then lol

My comment was for you to research them and find the ones that you feel would most benefit your situation, not go out and buy everything that I am taking.

feenix101

Reaction score
cateyes81 said:
does anyone know?!?!?

Nitric Oxide works, I used take it before working out a year ago. I used one made by Xyience, costs alot and i was worried of over working my body since i was taking alot of supplements for working out at the time so i stopped.

bupolo

Established Member
Reaction score
L-Arginine. Take it along with L-Ornithine (the second one is stronger, so a supp with it in there will be more expensive). I'd aim for about 3 mg per day of L-Arginine, or you could halve that and throw in .5 mg of L-Ornithine and you'd be good.

Try taking 4 mg and go to the gym. You'll get a pretty gnarly pump, at least I did.

So, I guess, stick with about 3 mg and you should see a difference.

allmotorkl

Reaction score
i was taking

propecia 1.25mg daily
1000 calories protein shakes(twice a day)
fish oil (1 capsule a day)
gnc mega men multivitamin(1 a day)

and for some reason i was losing hair........i dont know why but it may have been that i took them all at the same time in the mornings........

purecontrol

Established Member
Reaction score
cateyes81 said:
does anyone know?!?!?

So far a combo of Chocamine, Garlic, and vit c looks to be very strong.

I have gone on and off chocamine for 6 months now, every time I go on all my grey hair goes away and shedding decreases.

G

Certain forms of Niacin increase capillary circulation.

I've also heard of a product called "Sanhelios Circucaps" that's supposed to be very good for circulation.