what viatmines increase blood flow?!?!? IF ANY ?

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ripple-effect said:
Alotta things increase circulation, but that isn't the answer to hair loss. :(

From the Lexington Int'l HairMax website:

http://www.internationalhairmax.com/Las ... aspx?lan=4

"Laser energy has been demonstrated to increase the blood flow and circulation in the scalp. This increase in blood flow is crucial to promoting a healthy hair follicle. The increase in blood flow brings the important nutrients into the follicle, while taking away harmful waste products such as DHT."

(I posted this because he has the Laser Comb EOD in his regimen.)

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I really don't believe the lasercomb removes DHT, that's gotta be about as bs as the product itself in helping male pattern baldness.

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ripple-effect said:
I really don't believe the lasercomb removes DHT, that's gotta be about as bs as the product itself in helping male pattern baldness.

LoL, if the Laser Comb is b.s., why do you use it?

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ripple-effect said:
Don't you see it's under my regimen DROPS? You should post your regimen too!

Hehe, oops!

Right now I don't even have a regimen besides Revita. And I wouldn't really recommend that to someone because it makes your hair look like sh*t (Daily ket use.) Just using it because I can't afford anything else (and had bougth it when it first came out.)

I gotta re-up on some drugs, fortunately Avodart has a long half-life, and I was on that steady. I'm thinking about going semi-all natural though, with coal tar (if that is considered natural) and retin-A. Maybe I'll even check out azeleic (sp?) acid...I know ppl poo-poo it here, but if if just helps me maintain, I'm happy with that! I don't want to go back to achy balls with finasteride, and I don't like reducing an enzyme found in my brain and skin from dutasteride. (5ar1, as you know.)

There has been some really inspiring posts as of late, I just have to make some money to try the stuff out.

G

ripple-effect said:
Alotta things increase circulation, but that isn't the answer to hair loss. :(

Wait a second... I thought I read somewhere that Rogaine works by increasing circulation to the scalp?

Am I responding to a non-existent post, or did you delete that one?

:smack:

purecontrol

Established Member
Reaction score
purecontrol said:
cateyes81 said:
does anyone know?!?!?

So far a combo of Chocamine, Garlic, and vit c looks to be very strong.

I have gone on and off chocamine for 6 months now, every time I go on all my grey hair goes away and shedding decreases.

I wanted to add that Chocamine forms new capillaries, dialates veins and arteries, optimalizes blood pressure better than any pharmacutical, increase indurance dramaticly, one of most powerful anti-oxidants, ect

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
can anyone tell me if the following product is nothing more than overpriced GSE???

Phytologic ANTHOGENOL
INGREDIENTS:
100mg Vitis Vinifera [equivalent to dry seed 12g] [Grape Seed]
40mg Ascorbic Acid [Vitamin C]
20mg Silicon Dioxide

also, where can i get Chocamine or what products contain it?
i am having a bit of difficulty trying to find some.

edit: it appears anthogenol is nothing more than gse + some vit c.
silicon dioxide is just a filler, does nothing.

what an expensive product. sheesh.

powersam

Reaction score
ginger you dumb bastards.

slice it up and put it in tea
or rub it on your head if thats what gets you off

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
Cayenne or curcumin/turmeric increase blood flow.

purecontrol

Established Member
Reaction score
bornthisway said:
Cayenne or curcumin/turmeric increase blood flow.

Almost anything that decrease inflamation will. But Chocamine increases blood flow more than any other supplement around, not to metion is helps to form new capillaries which is what we want as that is what grows hair.

The other supplement besides billbery will not do that.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Nitric Oxide. :punk: