Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just got approved thanks to a member here that sent me referral.

Anyway how can I use the paypal option? I made my order. Do I have to send them a message asking for a paypal invoice ?

Well when I was checking out it asked to pick Paypal or Moneygram, it said paypal for long term users only but I figured I'd give it a shot anyways. They emailed me a paypal invoice and I paid about 3 days ago, just got shipped out today

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well when I was checking out it asked to pick Paypal or Moneygram, it said paypal for long term users only but I figured I'd give it a shot anyways. They emailed me a paypal invoice and I paid about 3 days ago, just got shipped out today

I see, thanks. I also picked the paypal option. I still haven't received a paypal invoice. Was your invoice instant? Thanks.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see, thanks. I also picked the paypal option. I still haven't received a paypal invoice. Was your invoice instant? Thanks.

Took a few hours, if i remember correctly

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Took a few hours, if i remember correctly

I just realised I registered on brandmedicines with an e-mail that not associated with my paypal account. I hope I'll still be able to receive the invoice and pay using my account. Worst case scenario I think I'll change my email in brandmedicines account setting and re-order.

I can't wait to get my hands on Alpicort F. I have a feeling I'll finally get the regrowth that's been long due.

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just realised I registered on brandmedicines with an e-mail that not associated with my paypal account. I hope I'll still be able to receive the invoice and pay using my account. Worst case scenario I think I'll change my email in brandmedicines account setting and re-order.

I can't wait to get my hands on Alpicort F. I have a feeling I'll finally get the regrowth that's been long due.
i need alpicort as well

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i need alpicort as well

We all do bro ... lol
If you want a referral to brandmedicines send me a pm with your email. If you wish to pay by paypal then it's a good idea you register with your pp email, otherwise they only accept moneygram / wire transfer.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I ordered Alpicort F on brandmedicines and choose PayPal for payment. But I'm not a long term user as wished if you choose this payment. What should I do now? What did you guys do?

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered Alpicort F on brandmedicines and choose PayPal for payment. But I'm not a long term user as wished if you choose this payment. What should I do now? What did you guys do?

One user said it took him a few hours to receive the invoice and another user said it took a few days. So I guess we play the waiting game now. If a few days go by without an invoice I guess I'd try to contact them.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excellent news, finally. I received a paypal invoice from brandmedicines. It took about 13 hours from the moment I placed my order to receive the invoice. It's actually not a problem at all to sign up to brandmedicines with an email different than your paypal one, you will still be able to receive the invoice and pay using your paypal account.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys! I just registered on brandmedicines, but for whatever reason i have "approval pending" instead of the buy button, anyone knows when my account should get approved? Should i email them ?

Schitz Popinov

Established Member
Reaction score
Capture.jpg

@horunger
735.gif
What a little stalker LOL.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello guys! I just registered on brandmedicines, but for whatever reason i have "approval pending" instead of the buy button, anyone knows when my account should get approved? Should i email them ?

Write them an Email and you will get approval. :)

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys, I ordered some Alpicort F and I already paid with PayPal. Do you guys thinks that this stuff really can help? It seems to be too easy. :D

Optimistic1

Reaction score
Guys, I ordered some Alpicort F and I already paid with PayPal. Do you guys thinks that this stuff really can help? It seems to be too easy. :D

I've been in contact with brandmedicines.com and I'm working on gaining approval still and ordering but I certainly hope it works. I'm hoping using this in conjunction with minoxidil is going to be a gamechanger.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr - Has the condition of your scalp improved since you been on Alpicort F? I think the Prednisolone is gonna a lot of good for the scalp.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score