What's your experience with discussing hair loss to people IRL?

cuckthorn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just curious. Was dating this girl back in March and April and she asked why I seemed depressed. I explained my situation with the transplants and losing half my hair and how I just f*****g hate it cause I look old. She replied "I'm having trouble having sympathy". I said then why the f*** did you ask and ended it because she was kind of a b**ch anyways.
Dumb to ever mention it to anyone even closest friends. Even when you've had a bad transplant with a big scar on the back... the KICKER is, they won't even talk about it or show sympathy but they are insecure as f*** about their own hair loss.

Same with my family. If I mention it super nice about it, but then if I take my hat off, weird looks.

I will tell you this, I have gotten a lot better this summer at caring less what others think and have been focusing what I can control. I'm down 30lbs from a year ago to 185lbs. Ideal weight is 175ish. I eat like a f*****g hippy. I am also starting to control anything I'm able to. That's what going bald can do for you. That's about it.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hasn't really come up much, one of my friends has made remarks/jokes here and there about my hair loss, but now he's balding even worse than me.

Arthurandsam

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody talk about his hair transplant