when is that new $40 shampoo coming out?

CCS

Reaction score
I think the spectral company was making it. The one with the copper peptides and polyphenols in it. Anyone heard of it lately? Someone mentioned it several months ago.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
CCS - you been on the moon or what? :)

It's out - just hard to find.

I ordered a bottle from amazon.com - and now I notice they're out of stock too.

it's called Revita shampoo.

don't know where you can get it right now.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
mine came yesterday.

leaked a little bit in the package - but s'ok.

the bottle is shaped like a dildo.

Used it for the first time this morning (the shampoo - not the bottle :)

I can feel my hair growing :)

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
mine came yesterday.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's weird mine leaked a litttle bit too. About the shape of the bottle what were they thinking ??:)

AussieExperiment

Established Member
Reaction score
Revita shampoo or Tricomin Shampoo

Which would you guys choose out of Revita shampoo or Tricomin Shampoo?

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
AussieExperiment, I've chosen to use revita, and on the days I don't use revita to use the tricomin spray. I'm pretty convinced that's a good combination!

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Newbaldy84 said:
hair_tomorrow said:
mine came yesterday.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's weird mine leaked a litttle bit too. About the shape of the bottle what were they thinking ??:)

Not crazy about the bottle style either - you actually have to have it upside-down or else it'll fall over. Then when you go to use it - you have to be careful not to use too much.

Day 2, and I am likeing the shampoo though.

Yesterday I only used a little and my hair didn't look all that clean throughout the day. Today I did a quick shampoo w/ my TTO shampoo, rinsed, and then used the Revita. Hair looks better.

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
hair_tomorrow, how would your hair look if you only used revita (a sufficient amount)? Do you think it would be one of those shampoos that with prolonged use would dry your hair out?

CCS

Reaction score
Why don't you guys squirt the whole bottle into an empty shampoo bottle that does not have the words "hair regrowth" on it, then chuck the dildo in the trash?

Cassin

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
Why don't you guys squirt the whole bottle into an empty shampoo bottle that does not have the words "hair regrowth" on it, then chuck the dildo in the trash?

what the hell? Thats the most confusing thing I have ever read.

Reaction score
Hey guys, i think the real question is what do we use when not using Revita, when ive finished using all my nizoral im getting this stuff b/c not only does it have nizoral active ingredients keto (1%) but a whole bunch of other sh*t. So do we use tricomin or NANO the other 2-3 days were not using this stuff ?

I think NANO's better b/c its got the copper peppertines as well as other ingredients.

What do you think?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
chino20 said:
hair_tomorrow, how would your hair look if you only used revita (a sufficient amount)? Do you think it would be one of those shampoos that with prolonged use would dry your hair out?

Well, I shampooed twice again this morning (TTO first, then revita) - so I can't say. Tomorrow though 'll slop it on real good and only shampo once, and I'll come back and let you know.

I doubt if this shampoo can dry your hair out - no matter how much you use. It's more like a conditioning shampoo - probably due to the emu oil.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:

To be honest - I never saw the words "hair regrowth" on the bottle. I did transfer shampoo bottles once w/ alpicin. The alpicin bottle was difficult to regulate how much shampoo came out and I often times ended up w/ too much (transferred it into an old nano bottle).

As far as the off days on revita - yeah I'm sure that whatever shampoo you like (nizoral 1 or 2, nano, alpicin, whatever - would be just fine).

When my bottle of Jason's TTO shampoo runs dry I think I'm gonna buy one of those $5 bottles of Biotin shampoo from Puritan's Pride.

Reaction score
mmmmm yeah i think gradually as time goes on we have to use more potent things ie replace tricomin with nano, nizoral with this stuff. Im sold on it still the price is a b**ch haha.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
chino20 said:

Well, I shampooed twice again this morning (TTO first, then revita) - so I can't say. Tomorrow though 'll slop it on real good and only shampo once, and I'll come back and let you know.

I doubt if this shampoo can dry your hair out - no matter how much you use. It's more like a conditioning shampoo - probably due to the emu oil.

I think everyone's gonna have to figure out on their own if shampooing only once or twice works best for them.

Yesterday, I shampooed only once w/ Revita and my hair looked fine all day.

Today, I shampooed w/ TTO, rinsed, and then Revita - and my hair looks kinda oily. Maybe because I didn't use any minoxidil this morning - or maybe because it's super windy today in the greater NorthEast, I don't know.

I'll keep using the Revita though.

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey hair_tomorrow, thanks for updating. Well at least it seems like revita won't dry hair out, that's great news. Can't wait for mine to arrive

CCS

Reaction score
sounds good. I think it is the no SLS. But I'm shopping around for a cheaper non-SLS shampoo I can add stuff to.

CCS

Reaction score
I'm thinking of replacing nizoral with revita, but I hate to leave something that is proven. I don't know if any of nizoral's other ingredients help with delivery.