Where is s.a.f.?

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've posted pictures showing loss, I've explained I understand my loss is very minor, I don't go around crying for sympathy. That pictures is the result of me just having my hair dyed, blow dried upside down, thickening shampoo, conditioner, then combed forward from my crown. I know you have DUPA, but your hairline is lower than mine, lol!

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Glad ya like it. My intention wasn't to pee anyone off. It was a more a case of having a good hair day. But I can see now that it could be inflammatory, and shall keep my pictures to my thread :)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
SAF UPDATE: Contacted SAF and he is doing fine. He has moved on with acceptance. He will no longer be a part of this forum as he feels his time is much more better spent doing other things. I agree with him and I have decided to reduce my time posting on here too. This is a great place for young people to come and rant. However, eventually you will realize its up to you to change. If you want to be miserable, you are entitled. However, if you want to enjoy life, then accept yourself even if society won't. I don't care if people think I never belonged here based upon my situation. At least I gave support to those in need. So for those who felt I should have never been welcomed here, I really don't care what you think. I am not into "clicks". Nor do I ever want to be compared to anyone here. I am my own self. I don't need to prove anything to anyone here. I feel I helped some people. I think some people finally realized that they might have BDD too. At least I brought it to their attention. However, SAF has the right idea. Quit while you are ahead.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dr house one of my favorite posters, but!!! i wont rest untill see his pic!! :gay:

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
What was s.a.f like? i wasnt around when he was.

slipy

Reaction score
i wonder if he still lurks and reads the forum now and then. wat up saf?

- - - Updated - - -

What was s.a.f like? i wasnt around when he was.

he became kind of cocky and condescending to negative posters towards the end, because allegedly he found a woman, used to be a negative poster himself.

he seemed to have forgotten that his success was thanks to the hair transplant procedures and concealers.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've lurked a bit lately after some months away, and the forum seem kinda halfdead :/ No active regular posters left?