Which Is The Most Effective Dht Inhibitor For Hair Loss?

Reaction score
which is the most effective DHT inhibitor? (natural)

Hello, what is the most effective natural inhibitor? I've heard of saw palmetto, pygmeun, nettle ...

Thank you!

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, essence of Dutasteride, harvested and extracted from the seeds of the ancient dutasteride tree.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pumpkin seed oil, reportedly.

But most powerful proven? Dutasteride/Finasteride.

Reactions: FBP

TheWig

Reaction score
keep up the natural fight

I just had a hair transplant and I'm using natural oils, vitamins and different shampoos to treat my new growth and existing hair. Drugs like Finasterade or whatever it's called and minoxidil are effective in some men but also can mess around with your libido and hormones. I know people who have used them and i definitely wouldn't I'd rather be happy bald with nothing at all. Keep up the natural fight :) and I would recommend a good FUE surgeon I used www.esteclinicturkey.com and I'm very happy.

GeorgeNatur

Reaction score
Saw Palmetto als dht blocker

The problem is, the better the DHT inhibitor is, the more side effects might happen. Although I use
Finasteride, personally I would never use anything stronger than that.

Saw Palmetto is a very good dht blocker,
with 2 tabs pro week(Lambert).

But even better is to take same (two) PGD2BLOCKERS
and a PGE2AGONIST,
all together are working optimal, for hair regrowth.

lickawrist

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't speak much for natural DHT inhibitors, but the best one I've tried that seemed to have ANY affect at all on my shed count is saw palmetto. Other then that, nothing is better than finasteride or dutasteride; finasteride stopped my shed completely.

GeorgeNatur

Reaction score
Natural DHT blockers are better, the haven't a lot of side effects,
and the results don't change with the time.

So, Saw Palmetto, or Fo-ti, or Guarana

are ancient plants that come from garden of Edem,
and not from Garden of Merck.

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
naturally,
you can use progesterone cream
i think ive read somewhere its slightly stronger than finasteride

GeorgeNatur

Reaction score
Something that will help for much better results in Dry Hair is:

1.to add Ginger capsules (Lifestream is very good quality) als PGD2BLOCKER in the second pathway.

2. Nettle Root capsules (SOLARAY)
als PGD2BLOCKER in the first pathway.

3.Also Maca (Puritan's Pride) works als PGE2AGONIST When the hair is DRY.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Hello K9,
Would you care to share where you purchase your Progesterone cream from?
Many thanks.
That's true. It's funny you should say that, as I do currently take both topical
Finasteride and Progesterone. And it really is helping my hair, including hairline. I've grown
a solid centimeter back on my right side, and a little on my left temple. Now I use most of
it on my vertex.

It's true, topical Progesterone does help hair. Used it since January 2016. I have more
hair growing back than I ever did before (except in my twenties, I was a great Minoxidil
responder).

RhinestoneHLT

Established Member
Reaction score
That's true. It's funny you should say that, as I do currently take both topical
Finasteride and Progesterone. And it really is helping my hair, including hairline. I've grown
a solid centimeter back on my right side, and a little on my left temple. Now I use most of
it on my vertex.

It's true, topical Progesterone does help hair. Used it since January 2016. I have more
hair growing back than I ever did before (except in my twenties, I was a great Minoxidil
responder).

Finasteride is almost identical to Progesterones chemical structure.

One would think based based on how similar they are that finasteride is pretty much synthetic Progesterone.

lickawrist

Established Member
Reaction score
My main concern with progesterone is the SE. Can you develop gyno? Have you developed gyno? I've seen incredible results with estradiol and progesterone, but most people who take it are transgender and obv don't mind the feminizing effects.

- - - Updated - - -

Finasteride is almost identical to Progesterones chemical structure.

One would think based based on how similar they are that finasteride is pretty much synthetic Progesterone.
The mechanism between the two are different albeit they both mitigate Androgenetic Alopecia's progression by inhibiting DHT binding.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10983877

"...progesterone is a competitive inhibitor for the 5 alpha-reduction of testosterone to 5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT). The anti-androgen finasteride is a specific inhibitor of the 5 alpha-reductase type 2 isoenzyme..."

I.D WALKER

Reaction score