Which Is The Most Effective Dht Inhibitor For Hair Loss?

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just had a hair transplant and I'm using natural oils, vitamins and different shampoos to treat my new growth and existing hair. Drugs like Finasterade or whatever it's called and minoxidil are effective in some men but also can mess around with your libido and hormones.

I don't understand this awful logic. finasteride has sides because it messes with your hormones, yes. But that's exactly how it stops hair loss too.... If any natural drug were to work and lower DHT guess what, it's going to have sides too because it will be messing with your hormones just like finasteride

abcdefg

Reaction score
You didnt stop hair loss or grow any new hair using natural oils, vitamins, or shampoos so I would just say that right now. Its pretty much proven none of that crap works at this point. I think every possible combo of herbs, and vitamins exists at this point and none of it works.
You most likely never had male pattern baldness and it just naturally stopped or slowed down by itself leading you to wrongly believe what you did had some effect. A very easy mistake to make which is why hearsay isnt very reliable.

diffuse_thinner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had success on topical Progesterone. It's a small amount (.25%), and I use it topical Finasteride (.1%), and 30% Minoxidil.

Honestly, I think it did much more for me than Finasteride ever did. My hair really grew back well on my vertex. My front temples are growing in, although not as thick as up top.

I would highly recommend it.
I might look to try Progesterone if my current regimen doesn't work. I had a look at iHerb. They wont ship some of their products to where I live, but they will ship Wild Yam Progesterone. Is it safe and fine just to apply a bit of this to the scalp?

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
Much research says Bayberry is the most potent DHT inhibitor, another one I'm reading a lot about is Spearmint. Also Free Form Fatty Acids, that is known to be in Revivogen solution and the old Lipogaine solution (I heard they changed formula to save a buck). It might be in Crinagen but never emailed to ask for specifics.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Much research says Bayberry is the most potent DHT inhibitor, another one I'm reading a lot about is Spearmint. Also Free Form Fatty Acids, that is known to be in Revivogen solution and the old Lipogaine solution (I heard they changed formula to save a buck). It might be in Crinagen but never emailed to ask for specifics.

I stumbled across this tonight because i was checking out the DHT blocker with Azeliac acid this HairLossTalk.com sells..this is same company
looks interesting a lot of things in it..expensive but lots in it.

https://kourosh.com/collections/hair/products/alopecia-morphogene