Who do you have in your life that you actually love and trust?

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm curious to hear. I love and kinda trust my sister out of many many other family members. In terms of friendships, I don't love or trust any of them. Not to sound bitter. I've always been that good, giving loyal trustworthy kind of guy. Like, bend over backwards to help you with your house, empathetic, worry about people, etc... and never, ever, not even once asked for anything from anyone. A few years ago, my brain snapped, and I started seeing the worst in people. What selfish disgusting pathetic slobs they all are. It's weird I spent most of my life believing the old saying that people are generally good. People are generally f*****g rotten, until they are old, and don't need to suck the life out of others like parasites. I love most old people.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I've always been the punching bag in every friendship, probably because I am a meek person. It's bullshit that bullies will get bored of you if you stop reacting to them, they will continue to treat you like sh*t if you let them.

I rarely talk to my older sister and the younger one only contacts me if she's drunk or wants money.

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use to call my brother and sister all the time but then i realized they never contacted me. I stopped calling and guess what they have not tried to contact me in over a year....nothing. My friends are my family now. Just because you are connected by DNA doesn't mean you have to like them.
Yeah, I used to help my brothers out all the time on remodeling houses. I stopped this last year because I became too busy. Still the occasional text looking to borrow tools. Other than that, not a peep even though they know I'm struggling right now.

BaldingSince18

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm curious to hear. I love and kinda trust my sister out of many many other family members. In terms of friendships, I don't love or trust any of them. Not to sound bitter. I've always been that good, giving loyal trustworthy kind of guy. Like, bend over backwards to help you with your house, empathetic, worry about people, etc... and never, ever, not even once asked for anything from anyone. A few years ago, my brain snapped, and I started seeing the worst in people. What selfish disgusting pathetic slobs they all are. It's weird I spent most of my life believing the old saying that people are generally good. People are generally f*****g rotten, until they are old, and don't need to suck the life out of others like parasites. I love most old people.
Are your friends and family fr like that? Cause I have a loving family and cool friends and I could never imagine them being selfish like that - people in general yea but I wouldn’t let selfish people near me

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are your friends and family fr like that? Cause I have a loving family and cool friends and I could never imagine them being selfish like that - people in general yea but I wouldn’t let selfish people near me
After 42 years I have come to actually trust 1-2 people. No, I don't trust anyone in my family. Everyone is good at fake loving others, or playing nice and cool. The second you reveal any bit of vulnerability or depression they ghost you or use it against it.

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I've always been the punching bag in every friendship, probably because I am a meek person. It's bullshit that bullies will get bored of you if you stop reacting to them, they will continue to treat you like sh*t if you let them.

I rarely talk to my older sister and the younger one only contacts me if she's drunk or wants money.
Well said. It's sad to know that the only times my brothers ever contact me is to use me to fix stuff or borrow tools. I became very depressed this summer and tried explaining it to my "best friend". He just mocked me, so I insulted him back about how he worships women that he's gone on two dates with. I apologized sincerely but after talking everyday for almost a decade havent heard from him in two months. People are just shitty. So am I.

bsmith

My Regimen
Reaction score

That's the way I felt about someone's mother, until I fucked her. She was a real b**ch when she was young. In fact, she even gave me fleas.

Arthurandsam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My two cats, Bali and java.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely not my hair, it is a mfker that always leave me. My scalp actually repels hair, I think it's even allergic to it lol

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is your Norwood?
I'd say NW1.5. The thing is my hairline is not the bigger issue. I've got severe hair thinning in diffuse patter throughout all the top which make it looks so horrible, I can't even style my hair anymore, f*****g hate the diffuse thinning so much

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd say NW1.5. The thing is my hairline is not the bigger issue. I've got severe hair thinning in diffuse patter throughout all the top which make it looks so horrible, I can't even style my hair anymore, f*****g hate the diffuse thinning so much
Yeah I was mostly just diffused thinning with some minor recession. One bought of telogen effluvium this year fucked me bad... then trying finasteride for a few weeks just destroyed what I had left of my hairline. Five months later and I'm sitting here with burning, swelling and crawling feeling all through hairline STILL. Finasteride is like a death sentence to me not sure why

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I was mostly just diffused thinning with some minor recession. One bought of telogen effluvium this year fucked me bad... then trying finasteride for a few weeks just destroyed what I had left of my hairline. Five months later and I'm sitting here with burning, swelling and crawling feeling all through hairline STILL. Finasteride is like a death sentence to me not sure why
My scalp is on fire, literally red spot all over and I have lots of pain for some f*****g reason. It does not improve with SD shampoos or steroid lotions like clobetasol. Balding with scalp issues must be the worst combo ever, i feel you brother.

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My scalp is on fire, literally red spot all over and I have lots of pain for some f*****g reason. It does not improve with SD shampoos or steroid lotions like clobetasol. Balding with scalp issues must be the worst combo ever, i feel you brother.
Weird Thing is my scalp skin looks good, it's just all crazy hormonal upregulation in the follicles from finasteride. No, nothing can counteract inflammation from hormonal changes

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Weird Thing is my scalp skin looks good, it's just all crazy hormonal upregulation in the follicles from finasteride. No, nothing can counteract inflammation from hormonal changes
That's very weird indeed

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
My penis and my hair.