Who gets more females?

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
he was wearing a wig when he was with Brooke. she was the one who got him to ditch it and shave his head.

s.a.f

Reaction score
This is a joke of course he'd look better with hair. If he still had it now he would'nt have it in that 80's mullet style. Anyway you cant judge a guy who is worth about £50m. With that cash he'll get women anyway.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah this must be a joke. I like how u put up a more flattering pic of him when he's bald (i.e. the better fit, shaved chest, a smile on face)...

I know you're just trying to boost up all our confidence, but c'mon, if you even remember agassi in his younger days you would've noticed the huge drop off of female attention he got from his hair days to his bald days.

G

Everybody in the eighties looked like trailer trash. He had great at this time, nowadays...... :(

G

haha no, no mullet, although i wish i did. that would mean my hair would be a lot thicker.

RP

Established Member
Reaction score
haha no, no mullet, although i wish i did. that would mean my hair would be a lot thicker.

Not necesseraly. This guy has a mullet, but his hair dont seem very thick

my.php
[/url][/img]

:D

G

RP said:

Not necesseraly. This guy has a mullet, but his hair dont seem very thick

my.php
[/url][/img]

:D

I was thinking more like this:

mullet%20wig.jpg

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
Its never about the looks, Its about money. Get over it. And Confidence

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Apples and oranges folks. Women are going to like him regardless of his hair because he's a celebrity and is rich.