who is bryan shelton?

Cassin

Reaction score
Jacob said:
Cassin said:
Rocky V said:
oh so he is an adamant supporter of Dr. Proctor and his products.

maybe Proctor's products worked for him?

I myself have been accused of working for many companies...... :whistle:

For 10+ years? :woot: Calling something the best thing out there? :shock:

He may have time on his side but I have variety of companies I have been accused of working for : )

Jacob

Reaction score
A bit partial due to past arguments? How about past and present facts?

NOW it's settled :)

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
who is bryan?

well some people say he's an automated encyclopedia
some people say he used to play tennis professionally
and some people say he can produce and distil finesteride from a bannana and window cleaner

but all we can say for sure is he is called Bryan, and he's the guy with glasses and a book as his avatar

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
IMO, he's a teacher. He's got that pedantic and authoritarian style that makes me think he's a teacher.

I don't think he's a scientist, I don't see why a scientist would waste his time in forums. He's educated and curious, but he's not an academic.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
somone uk said:
who is bryan?

and some people say he can produce and distil finesteride from a bannana and window cleaner

but all we can say for sure is he is called Bryan, and he's the guy with glasses and a book as his avatar

hahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score
bro if you think this thread is repulsive or strange then dont post on it. Its as simple as that.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Repulsive wtf? LOL. Bryan is sensitive.. to DHT!

HughJass

Reaction score
virtuality said:
IMO, he's a teacher. He's got that pedantic and authoritarian style that makes me think he's a teacher.

I had him pegged as a public servant and amateur radio enthusiast in his spare time though I believe him to be retired now so he's probably into woodworking as well.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
virtuality said:

I had him pegged as a public servant and amateur radio enthusiast in his spare time though I believe him to be retired now so he's probably into woodworking as well.

teachers are also public servants :whistle:

a retired public servant sounds plausible :punk:

Jacob

Reaction score
Since this was bumped up....

I think even the Xandrox from Dr. Lee was bogus!

Guess who said that in response to "So, is the Xandrox being offered on minoxidilsolutions bogus?? "?

:wow:

slurms mackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
somone uk said:
who is bryan?

Inspirational.

Now at last i have an avatar (a temporary homage)

oni

Reaction score
Bryan is S Foote to my Dave.......................................................... :whistle:

Jacob

Reaction score
The latest..at least that I've seen:

How do you explain the impressive before-and-after pictures (some of which have been published in medical journals) of regrowth in guys who have used topicals alone? Obvious examples would be from Rogaine, and even more impressive ones from the use of Proxiphen (see Dr. Proctor's Web site). Do you really think those happen so rarely as to not even be worth mentioning, or WHAT exactly??

Oh yeah..those Prox pictures from 10 years ago(possiby newer) are awesome!