Why are people so cruel?

s.a.f

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
true, many 20 yrs old look women look like they are 30, they should definitely thank those late night parties and krazy alcohol.
Yeah but at least they had fun. Whats the point in obbsessing on looks when you're not going to do anything with them anyway.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
RaginDemon said:
true, many 20 yrs old look women look like they are 30, they should definitely thank those late night parties and krazy alcohol.
Yeah but at least they had fun. Whats the point in obbsessing on looks when you're not going to do anything with them anyway.

There is a limit for everything, there is nothing wrong with them having fun, but too much partying and alcohol would ruin them.

CCS

Reaction score
No one ever makes fun of my hair. just a few 18 year old women comment on how old I look, IF I don't have anything interesting to say. Yes, it is messed up if they do the hat snatch. Unfortunately that is socially OK. But, it rarely happens, and you should not spend your life worrying about it happens.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
No one ever makes fun of my hair. just a few 18 year old women comment on how old I look, IF I don't have anything interesting to say. Yes, it is messed up if they do the hat snatch. Unfortunately that is socially OK. But, it rarely happens, and you should not spend your life worrying about it happens.

when you get to bang some 18 yrs old, pull their hair hard as you f*** them from behind....it will make you feel great!

CCS

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:

when you get to bang some 18 yrs old, pull their hair hard as you f*** them from behind....it will make you feel great!

That is probably true, for validation reasons. When you do something most people would protest about, and she lets you, it makes you feel like you are very attractive or something.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:

That is probably true, for validation reasons. When you do something most people would protest about, and she lets you, it makes you feel like you are very attractive or something.

try it yourself brother, you will like it!

bro you need to be loosen up a bit, enjoy your life!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Hey you fat troll who started this thread- Just because you shave your head doesn't make you bald. You probably shaved it because your a glutton for punishment and you derive some sick satisfaction out of people persecuting you- call it bitter righteousness. You will find no sympathy here.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
TC you look just like my friend,he chose to shave his head because of male pattern baldness though.