Why Do Women Seem To Despise Bald White Guys Who Have Blue Eyes?

Alk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost all guys would f*** anything half-decent, so it is irrelevant.

I was only talking about relationships. Everyone ends up with their looksmatch.
Not where im at, its like the snl episode with margret robbie

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently they can, I see mismatched couples sometimes, as I said. Girls in my same condition had it way better than myself, and found a better looking boyfriend. Mind you, not a 7-8/10, of course, but a 5-6/10 nonetheless. Hypergamy, b****s.

Anyway, it's not my problem any longer, I've been out of the dating game for a very long time now and I haven't spoken to a girl in years.

it's called mental manipulation. Women that are less attractive CAN pull men that are more attractive by playing intricate mind games, and using sex. I've been there, and I have seen it happen to many people. For a man to do the opposite is MUCH harder. Women always think they deserve way more than they are entitled to. Get a group of unnattractive women together in a bar, give them a few drinks and watch them talk trash about, "oh, but he doesn't have a body like chris f*****g hemsworth"...

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That depends on the girl's level of attractiveness.

A 6/10 girl will have to settle for a 6/10 man, she has no choice.

I've had an eye-opening experience in SE Asia.

An Asian girl let me see her Tinder account.

She matched like 20 men only, all male model level. She messaged them all first, none of them replied.

The only guys that replied were a potato-faced 6/10 and... well, me.

She was like "I don't even want them to reply! I messaged them for the laughs!"

Yeah right, keep coping sweetie.

And there you have the glaring flaw of the Tinder male model experiments you find on sluthate: the male model guys would not even repy to any girl below their level of attractiveness.

Why would they? And of course, this goes both way. No one can date out of their leagues.

How much more attractive do you think you are in south east asia?

If your company offered you a relocation to Hong Kong or Singapore, would you do it?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
They can't. Why would these 6/10 guys choose a 3/10 when they can have a looksmatched girl just as easily?

It might be because he's in his 20s.

Women in their 20s are often at their peak of desirability and can fish from a larger pond.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to mention that girls are muck pickier than guys. The majority of couples are looks-matched, but in many couples you can see that the girl is "uglier". In Italy I've never seen average guys with cute girls, but I've seen many average girls with hot guys. Hypergamy at its finest.

You liar

article-1250613-07D22324000005DC-841_468x286.jpg

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Berlusconi was your neighbour who works at Wallmart, he'd be like the other old ugly guys, invisible, no, repulsive to any fertile girl.

Also if you are a good looking guy who works at wallmart = 0 chance to get a girl.

USA is the land of hardcore capitalism. No money, no honey babe :D

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You wish.

Looks are all that matters in the dating game.

A poor jobless male model guy will clean up while an average-looking guy who has his life together and even more will struggle to get a girl's attention.

You're wasting your time with that slybald guy. Seriously, don't even bother.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You wish.

A poor jobless male model guy will clean up while an average-looking guy who has his life together and even more will struggle to get a girl's attention.

Fred , i'm absolut not a how do you call it "10/10 " model guy + i'm not interested in model women .
My beautiful big dick is not hot when i see a perfect model woman.

I'm absolute average and my lovely girls are average. I love it ,absolute 0 problem to find a girl for whatever.

Perhaps he is right (dante92) and italy is just a sh*t country.May be.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it's tiring. You'd think it's trolling but he probably believes his own BS.

Even people in my daily life still believe nonsense like "money/status will get you hot women!".

For whatever reason, they're not making the distinction you make, whereby they will get the hot women in the nominal sense but not necessarily sexually excite them. IT's not a complex point right there, so I don't know why people miss it. Some women are making a "devil's bargain", they're giving up hot sex for financial security and material comfort. There are no doubt some women willing to do that.

I do believe that there is a modest money dividend. But it doesn't apply to most men and it's not as big a lever as looks. If you're a medical doctor and you make $350,000/year you probably get a +1. Silvio Berlusconi makes ~2.0 trillion Euros a year (the annual GDP of Italy) and so he might get a +5, but that's not relevant to our conversation.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
For whatever reason, they're not making the distinction you make, whereby they will get the hot women in the nominal sense but not necessarily sexually excite them. IT's not a complex point right there, so I don't know why people miss it. Some women are making a "devil's bargain", they're giving up hot sex for financial security and material comfort. There are no doubt some women willing to do that.

I do believe that there is a modest money dividend. But it doesn't apply to most men and it's not as big a lever as looks. If you're a medical doctor and you make $350,000/year you probably get a +1. Silvio Berlusconi makes ~2.0 trillion Euros a year (the annual GDP of Italy) and so he might get a +5, but that's not relevant to our conversation.

David, I agree with that first paragraph to a certain degree. I've seen several cases of younger women dating semi-average guys, just so they can be given security and comfort without having to pay for it themselves. I know a specific girl who did that very same thing recently. When you think about it, it's almost like being a wh***. Trading their p***y for money and things related to money. "Ugly" is where women draw the line. I've never seen any beautiful woman marry an ugly guy for all of these things. Well actually, there is one instance that I can think of where "ugly" married "beauty" but from what I hear (since I don't know this guy personally), the infidelity runs so damn rampant that this is not even a healthy relationship to begin with.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
David, I agree with that first paragraph to a certain degree. I've seen several cases of younger women dating semi-average guys, just so they can be given security and comfort without having to pay for it themselves. I know a specific girl who did that very same thing recently. When you think about it, it's almost like being a wh***. Trading their p***y for money and things related to money. "Ugly" is where women draw the line. I've never seen any beautiful woman marry an ugly guy for all of these things. Well actually, there is one instance that I can think of where "ugly" married "beauty" but from what I hear (since I don't know this guy personally), the infidelity runs so damn rampant that this is not even a healthy relationship to begin with.

What I've read is that the women (sugar babies) on "seeking arrangement" websites outnumber the men (sugar daddies) by a 7:1 margin. As far as I know that's the only kind of dating site where women outnumber men.

Money is of course extremely valuable. You need financial security and freedom for your own good. In terms of attracting women, it helps you have a social life so that you can actually meet people, and whatever pieces you're missing like hair transplants, gym memberships, better clothes, etc often cost money. So it's valuable in a practical manner, not in the sexual currency the media implies.

Also, on average richer men are better-looking than poorer men, which probably confuses everybody since people don't know how to pick variables.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I am. Italy is a beautiful country, unfortunately Italians are shitty people. Italian girls are perhaps the worst girls in Europe, the epitome of shallowness and hypocrisy.

Same in spain ,these countries are very similar what women concerns.

Spain has the most brothels and visitors (spanish guys).I would say it says it all:D

Dante92 come to berlin easy place, okok we don't have much beautiful girls most are average but hey they are really easy and cool:D:cool:

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With the exception of Stone Cold Steve Austin and I'm sure there are a few others, why does it seem like women are repulsed by bald white guys who have blue eyes yet are more open to dating/sexually attracted to bald guys who have brown eyes? Just something I've observed.

One of my good friends is also a bald white guy like myself who has brown eyes (I have blue eyes), we have about the same complexion and height and yet he seems to get more attention from women including some approaches when we go out while I barely get any attention.

If there are any other bald, white guys with blue eyes reading can you relate or have you had better experiences with women? I know that being tall also helps (I'm only 5'9") but as I mentioned my friend is about the same height and seems to get more attention when we're out.

Regarding blue eyes, I thought they used to be viewed as a positive trait but unless you're darker complected or have dark hair these days it seems to be a turnoff to women.

This is news to me. Maybe me and my brown eyes can go out and get some puss.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
My beautiful big dick is not hot when i see a perfect model woman.
Perfect according to whom? because if you mean perfect according to you and your dick is not hot when you see her, then you may have a problem.

SBAmerican

Established Member
Reaction score
You wish.

Spot on man! Spot the f*** on. Most women don't give a sh*t what your job is at parties, bars, and clubs especially if you're attractive. Of course the jobless male model would do better if he had a great job but he would still do better than 98% of guys.