Why men are not allowed to grief of hair loss?

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Never really gave that much thought to the importance of VIT D3.I might try it in the supplement form but for now I feel it can be got through a proper diet and exposure to mild sunlight.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Video games are an awesome outlet for depression. Looking forward to Killzone 3! I love that game so much because the underdog heroes in that game are a race of bald people called the Helgast.... and they are badass.

Obsidian

Reaction score
I wouldn't say grieve but some people take it to an unhealthy obsession.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Video games are an awesome outlet for depression. Looking forward to Killzone 3! I love that game so much because the underdog heroes in that game are a race of bald people called the Helgast.... and they are badass.
and for xboxers we have gears of war

marcus-fenix-gears-of-war-john-travolta.jpg

deffo wearing the bandanna to cover a receding hairline :innocent:

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
John is out of the closet, i think the paparazzi forced him out....
(and the new HD format ........... :whistle: )

he actually perfect example of how baldness can take more then few points from your looks. (not saying that he doesnt look good, but he sure does not "rock that bald look" either, without hair id say he is a decent looking average guy, with hair can be considered "hot" by some)

john-travolta-hair-toupee.jpg

BornIn89

Established Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
John is out of the closet, i think the paparazzi forced him out....
(and the new HD format ........... :whistle: )

he actually perfect example of how baldness can take more then few points from your looks. (not saying that he doesnt look good, but he sure does not "rock that bald look" either, without hair id say he is a decent looking average guy, with hair can be considered "hot" by some)

Lol what? he's 56 who cares what he looks like?? He looks a hell of a lot better than he did with that dog turd wig.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BornIn89 said:
Lol what? he's 56 who cares what he looks like??

calm down, i was referring to somone uk's comment about John trying to hide his receding hair line....

s.a.f

Reaction score
$100 says Travolta will be back to wigging up for his next movie, and any big showbiz event.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think john travolta wears a receding hairline well, i mean i don't think it looks bad on him
gallery_main-from-paris-with-love-premiere-photos-01292010-07.jpg

though he always used to have such good hair quality
grease.jpg

though his old films were awful, he's better a bad guy imo
though i just don't generally like musical films

Obsidian

Reaction score
I thought he was terrible in the remake of The Taking of Pelham 123.

s.a.f

Reaction score
somone uk said:
i think john travolta wears a receding hairline well, i mean i don't think it looks bad on him
gallery_main-from-paris-with-love-premiere-photos-01292010-07.jpg

Would look even better if it actually matched the colour of his horseshoe.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Who cares ? It ain't the 70s anymore and Travolta is no longer a 24 year old.He looks more than fine for someone who is 56.Just feel sorry that he lost his son last year.

BTW I think he was decent in Taking of Phelam inspite of him overplaying the part but anyway to me the origianal with Walter Matthau and Robert Shaw is way superior.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Omg you guys are heavy. ofc no one cares, its not only that he is 56 and already have kids and marry, probably had more girls and all of us together and more then full about life... but we are talking about the overall looks, just pointing out how hair can effect your looks, and he is a good example for it, we all know that he looks better them 98% of guys his age he is just a good reference point, thats it... :dunno:

and btw, id DIE to see Brad Pit and Tom Cruise with the same patterns of hair loss, that would be priceless :innocent:

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well techincally he ain't bald to the majority of the people.Only to us.Most would think he has just shaven his head for his last two movies and to be honest he would be back rockin with bangs in no time.

I agree with you that guys like Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise will lose a lot of female following if they ever get to where Travolta is but they simply wont as they have good genes.Travolta looked like he was receding way back in the early 90s.

Would be interesting to see how the ladies react if that Twilight guy and that High School Musical guy were to be losing it. :innocent: