Why not just tell them????

G

you're on finasteride, helpme, which does the exact same thing

Riordan

Reaction score
i wore a hairpiece for three years. afterwards, i totally got rid of it and shaved my head. then i started asking people around what they thought of me before. here are some of their confessions:

1. you look stupid, we just couldn't tell you, coz ur a good friend
2. the guys/ladies always talk about you and we laugh a great deal
3. we always thought you're not a sincere person since ur hair is fake
4. i try to avoid looking at your hair everytime i see you, coz i get this sly smile everytime i see that rug in your head
5. of course everyone knows knew ur wearing a wig. and everyone is laughing at your back.

and their comments when i buzzed my head:
1. that surely becomes you, the real you
2. i appreciate you better now. nothing more real than showing everyone who you really are.
3. thank God you finally got to your senses of throwing that rug.
4. being bald has become a fad nowadays. so who cares if your balding or thinning.

most of the responders are my lady friends/acquaintances/officemates.

I am not encouraging or discouraging anybody to use hairpiece. I am posting my real experience out of this hairpiece. and thank God, i'm off of it.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Traficant.rodent.jpg

Riordan

Reaction score
jake1980 said:
riordan

all i can say is your hair system must of been crap...

look at the celebs who are wearing hairpieces. ppl throw words beyond sarcasm at them. imagine yourself in their shoes and you'll probly love it.

Jm0311

Reaction score
where the f*** did this thread come from...nice way to start off there buddy

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
Riordan said:
jake1980 said:
riordan

look at the celebs who are wearing hairpieces. ppl throw words beyond sarcasm at them. imagine yourself in their shoes and you'll probly love it.

riordan

you was saying your friends was laughin behind your back.so your system could of not been great to be honest, did you go to a salon or buy off the net. as i have said in the past get the right system get it cut in good and no one will notice. dont do it right and nearly everone will notice
look at john travolta and brendon fraser there systems look good and theres a few others matthew mcconaughey hair looks good

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
James Traficant, he was a congressman from Ohio who is in prison now for bribery stuff.

Riordan

Reaction score
jake1980 said:
Riordan said:
jake1980 said:
riordan
you was saying your friends was laughin behind your back.so your system could of not been great to be honest, did you go to a salon or buy off the net. as i have said in the past get the right system get it cut in good and no one will notice. dont do it right and nearly everone will notice
look at john travolta and brendon fraser there systems look good and theres a few others matthew mcconaughey hair looks good

ok guys. my apologies for my negative post abt hairpieces. i wish you good luck just the same. cheers!

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
jake1980 said:
Riordan said:
jake1980 said:
riordan

riordan

You can add Britney Spears to that list now too :)

Riordan,

Did you use to wear a hairpiece?

Riordan

Reaction score
Optimist said:

as i have initially posted, i did. how can i give a comment like that if i never had the actual experience. i used 3 different sets of hairpieces, the latest was the lacefront, and it wasn't cheap.

sciencedude

Reaction score
Riordan said:
Optimist said:

as i have initially posted, i did. how can i give a comment like that if i never had the actual experience. i used 3 different sets of hairpieces, the latest was the lacefront, and it wasn't cheap.

Maybe it will be helpful if you told us what brand, kind of hairpeice, and your maintenance routines you used.

I'm planning to get one and I would really like to know about any problems or advice. Details please?