Will i get my hairline back? (pictures)

Ebony

Reaction score
This looks like good progress, funny how you were panicking after the first 40 days

Ag87

Reaction score
Your hair looks fantastic! It would be interesting to know whether the finasteride or minoxidil is responsible but I guess it's one of these things you never know. Keep us updated.

Cantloseanymore

Reaction score
Negative comments

Loads of negative comments regarding finasteride. Shame people are so down on it. Should be worth a shot? If you had a bad experience on an aeroplane would you never fly again and warn anyone that would listen that it's the worse thing in the world to do?

Wowjpk

Reaction score
It's quite possible you could. I've seen crazier success stories. Your hairline isn't bad you just have density loss. Keep trying and see what happens. Let us know

HLTFaash

Reaction score
Maintaining

I have started receding and thinning. I can see more scalp than ever and currently feel i'm shredding more. How do I " maintan " i've heard this alot in this thread. What's the popular way to maintain what u have?!!

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody but 2 different types of people get their hairline back.

1. Some hair transplant recipients with great donor hair that go to a great hair transplant doctor.
2. Transitioners who are on the most hardcore anti-androgen drugs on the market.

Us mortals are f*cked with dutasteride, finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral shampoo.

Yes I have seen people get their hairline back with the normal FDA approved drugs, don't beat me up. But face it, those people are rare.

Reaction score
retaining?

Nobody but 2 different types of people get their hairline back.

1. Some hair transplant recipients with great donor hair that go to a great hair transplant doctor.
2. Transitioners who are on the most hardcore anti-androgen drugs on the market.

Us mortals are f*cked with dutasteride, finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral shampoo.

Yes I have seen people get their hairline back with the normal FDA approved drugs, don't beat me up. But face it, those people are rare.

What about keeping what you have? does that happen usually, or does it just slow the process down?

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about keeping what you have? does that happen usually, or does it just slow the process down?

Yeah, that's very possible. I think slowing down or retaining what you have is actually the ideal results one should look forward to. Regrowth or thickening is extra stuff for the lucky one's.

diehunnen123

Banned
Reaction score
are you getting any neg sides?
slightly reduced libido. thats it.

- - - Updated - - -

Your hair looks fantastic! It would be interesting to know whether the finasteride or minoxidil is responsible but I guess it's one of these things you never know. Keep us updated.
all the hair i regrew on my hairline is from minoxidi. i know this because my overall density hasnt increased so it is very unlikely that finasteride would have contributed to my hairline.

Jstews18

Reaction score
I'm 18 right now and my hairline is thinning and receding. Is there anyway that I could regrow my hairline?