Women Are Not Worth The Trouble Anymore

Brotzu White

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting to think women are simply not worth it these days.

For one, every single woman has a massive ego now. Even ugly as sh*t women get constantly pestered with messages on Facebook, Tinder, Instagram etc. This is bad because now even ugly women go after Chads, because they think they are beautiful. Ugly men could go after ugly women before. Now they can't even do that. They're destined to be foreveralone.

Then, we have sh*t like feminism, which is the icing on the cake. This made things even worse, and every woman is becoming an entitled, whiny piece of sh*t. They want everything served on a silver platter, never want to take fault for anything, and think they are flawless. All they do is whine, whine and whine. And this behavior is reinforced by blue pill faggots who keep enabling them, thinking it will get them pussy. Men are becoming more and more pussywhipped, thanks to all this feminist propaganda bullshit.

Marriage is not even worth it anymore. It's just a trap.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...omen-initiate-divorce-much-more-men-heres-why
Women simply are programmed to leave once things go to sh*t. Got laid off from your job? Say goodbye to your marriage. You got struck by a disease? Your wife is leaving you to die alone. Lost your good looks? Have fun getting cucked as soon as you turn your back.
This didn't happen back then because divorce was a huge taboo, but now with feminism and unfair laws, divorce is ENCOURAGED. After all, they lose nothing. They get to take your children, social security, your income. Hell, some women just get married to divorce and get enabled by their ex husbands. And then go to facebook and get told "Yeah, you go girl!" after ruining the life of their ex husband.

Fake rape accuses to leech money off men, entitlement issues, bitching and moaning.

Holy sh*t, this is getting unbearable.
Why are we putting up with this sh*t?
This is not even worth it anymore. f*** this sh*t.

I can't believe this, but i ate the red pill. I'm simply sick of this crap.
I simply do not trust women anymore. I truly believe long term relationships are a relic of the past. There are just too many risks, and everything is stacked against men.

Maybe we would be better to stop chasing after women, and just use them for sex. Too ugly to slay? Go for hookers.

I have not much interest in marrying/LTRs anymore. Women don't love men, they just love their looks or what they can provide them. I have always just wanted true, unrequited love. Now i know it's impossible, even for fullheads. Baldness is just the final death sentence, telling you "just let it go, it's not worth it".

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting to think women are simply not worth it these days

said the bald man

but yeah its totally feminism's fault you can't get laid

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are allowed to say "Women Are Not Worth The Trouble Anymore" if and only you are able to get a pussy you want to.

Otherwise, if you're incel or just bald ugly guy it is just a dump pathetic cope.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Men on the bottom rung have no chance and truly are "destined to be foreveralone.".

If you are one of these guys (many people falsely think they are) then yeah there is really no point trying.

Otherwise you just have to way the cons and the pros of the effort and reward of getting a girl.

Statistically most guys, despite easy access to hookers, end up going for people at their attractiveness level.

" Women don't love men, they just love their looks or what they can provide them." So women do love men, for their looks and what they can provide them. Nothing more. Without some amount of those two women will not love you. That's a fact, nothing I or you can do about that.

I think you're choking on the red pill.

Brotzu White

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not bald (even if i go full bald, i got a great head shape so no worries) nor ugly, was just making a reflection.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting to think women are simply not worth it these days.

For one, every single woman has a massive ego now. Even ugly as sh*t women get constantly pestered with messages on Facebook, Tinder, Instagram etc. This is bad because now even ugly women go after Chads, because they think they are beautiful. Ugly men could go after ugly women before. Now they can't even do that. They're destined to be foreveralone.

Then, we have sh*t like feminism, which is the icing on the cake. This made things even worse, and every woman is becoming an entitled, whiny piece of sh*t. They want everything served on a silver platter, never want to take fault for anything, and think they are flawless. All they do is whine, whine and whine. And this behavior is reinforced by blue pill faggots who keep enabling them, thinking it will get them pussy. Men are becoming more and more pussywhipped, thanks to all this feminist propaganda bullshit.

Marriage is not even worth it anymore. It's just a trap.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...omen-initiate-divorce-much-more-men-heres-why
Women simply are programmed to leave once things go to sh*t. Got laid off from your job? Say goodbye to your marriage. You got struck by a disease? Your wife is leaving you to die alone. Lost your good looks? Have fun getting cucked as soon as you turn your back.
This didn't happen back then because divorce was a huge taboo, but now with feminism and unfair laws, divorce is ENCOURAGED. After all, they lose nothing. They get to take your children, social security, your income. Hell, some women just get married to divorce and get enabled by their ex husbands. And then go to facebook and get told "Yeah, you go girl!" after ruining the life of their ex husband.

Fake rape accuses to leech money off men, entitlement issues, bitching and moaning.

Holy sh*t, this is getting unbearable.
Why are we putting up with this sh*t?
This is not even worth it anymore. f*** this sh*t.

I can't believe this, but i ate the red pill. I'm simply sick of this crap.
I simply do not trust women anymore. I truly believe long term relationships are a relic of the past. There are just too many risks, and everything is stacked against men.

Maybe we would be better to stop chasing after women, and just use them for sex. Too ugly to slay? Go for hookers.

I have not much interest in marrying/LTRs anymore. Women don't love men, they just love their looks or what they can provide them. I have always just wanted true, unrequited love. Now i know it's impossible, even for fullheads. Baldness is just the final death sentence, telling you "just let it go, it's not worth it".
Find a nice conservative church girl - it's the only hope for us men. But the real ones that go every Sunday and take it seriously, not liberal church girls that do whatever they want and think going to church twice a year during Easter and Christmas is for doing God a favor - lol!

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
And agree 100%, if a 6-7/10 woman does not find her 10/10 prince charming NW1 they will walk into marriage with a 4-6/10, or whatever might be available, get a couple kids going before their biological time clock runs out, but in the back of their mind with the intention of leaving for something better, or just departing when the time suits them - with the kids and money intact of course.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I gave up on women simply because I do not have the capacity to trust them anymore. I can't. Therapy, drugs, etc will not help me. I have been in MANY relationships with "mature" "adult" "responsible" women and yet, none of them, not a single one was trust worthy.

Even with that, I don't hate women like you do OP. Can you ever trust them in a relationship? in my mind, no, you cannot generally grant your full trust to attractive women in a relationship. But also, you should not hate them for that reason.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Find a nice conservative church girl - it's the only hope for us men. But the real ones that go every Sunday and take it seriously, not liberal church girls that do whatever they want and think going to church twice a year during Easter and Christmas is for doing God a favor - lol!

There is some truth to it although it may depend on the area. I went to college in an extremely conservative area. I found conservative girls really feminine and desirable. I got a long with them really well despite being a hardcore atheist. Unfortunately being an atheist was a deal breaker for many of them. Nevertheless I got really close to many of them. I only recall one or two liberal agnostic women worth dating. But there were so few of them that it probably doesn't mean anything.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is some truth to it although it may depend on the area. I went to college in an extremely conservative area. I found conservative girls really feminine and desirable. I got a long with them really well despite being a hardcore atheist. Unfortunately being an atheist was a deal breaker for many of them. Nevertheless I got really close to many of them. I only recall one or two liberal agnostic women worth dating. But there were so few of them that it probably doesn't mean anything.
Exactly, it just comes with the personality. It's also why it's hard to meet girls at the gym, most are over done and I just don't like the hard bodied girls with pecs as opposed to breasts. Then off course a tattoo to boot - it says a lot about their liberal feminist ways.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly, it just comes with the personality. It's also why it's hard to meet girls at the gym, most are over done and I just don't like the hard bodied girls with pecs as opposed to breasts. Then off course a tattoo to boot - it says a lot about their liberal feminist ways.

I know plenty of conservative girls that go to gym. I don't know why are you associating gym with liberal girls.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

I knew one from my class. Full orthodoxy.

She is quite cute albeit not in my taste at all. Smiley and open minded.

Now married on a nerd jew (he is OK guy as I know and looks a bit like Zukerberg) also from school with same personality as @David_MPN.

Very good pair, looks and mind matched.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unrequited means the other party doesn't love him back. Which is why I found it quite funny.

Anyway, the OP sounds like the kind of ugly, bottom-tier man who believes he deserves a young, cute, 6+ girl who will make him sandwiches and watch faithfully by his side while he grinds in Destiny. This is what most of these guys mean by unconditional love. It's never an obese woman that they think should love them unconditionally, or a 35-year-old single mother. It's a very specific fantasy that they want to indulge in, but can't because they don't bring the raw sexual attraction to the table that a Chad does.

Getting women is a competition. Deal with it or die alone.
thanks-i-would-rather-die.jpg

ALONE OFC

resu

Reaction score
It depends, if you're 23 and think like that you're missing out, tremendously, even younger I started dating at 15 with the school's hoes, it wouldn't be the same now at 30's, maybe I got jaded because of hair loss, or the low availability of feminine women at my age makes it not worth it, or maybe my low testosterone makes me see the world how it really is, bland and terrible. So I do agree, you need to measure the risk/reward, it's like buying car once you remove the romantic side of it.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know plenty of conservative girls that go to gym. I don't know why are you associating gym with liberal girls.
I'm sure there are, just doesn't seem that way here. Hopefully I'll have more luck another gym I switched to.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
kind of ugly, bottom-tier man who believes he deserves a young, cute, 6+ girl who will make him sandwiches and watch faithfully by his side while he grinds in Destiny. This is what most of these guys mean by unconditional love. It's never an obese woman that they think should love them unconditionally, or a 35-year-old single mother.

I saw myself here.

EDIT: 7.5+ girl