Women don't do much if anything at all

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this only applies to pretty girls and the uglier ones are only used for sex.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you just walk around on the streets and wait to be approached? What is your norwood level? I didn't know that stuff like this even happened.

Maybe not in the way you imagine, but things like that do happen. You need to be extraordinary attractive though. Like 99+th percentile. Face, hair, height, everything needs to exude prime genetic quality.

The truth is that many men simply aren't sexually attractive to women in the same way the average woman is to us. And while women do form relationships with men they are not physically attracted to ( that can be honest and intimate nonetheless ) often out of other needs ( financial, companionship), you see this happening less than before, now they can care for those needs themselves or find other ways to compensate

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Approach seems tougher or equally tough. I heard of a guy the other day who has done over 5000 street approaches and has had I think fewer than 5 dates. I'm glad that I quit approaching and focused instead on more enjoyable stuff.

that’s why I use dating apps

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe not in the way you imagine, but things like that do happen. You need to be extraordinary attractive though. Like 99+th percentile. Face, hair, height, everything needs to exude prime genetic quality.

The truth is that many men simply aren't sexually attractive to women in the same way the average woman is to us. And while women do form relationships with men they are not physically attracted to ( that can be honest and intimate nonetheless ) often out of other needs ( financial, companionship), you see this happening less than before, now they can care for those needs themselves or find other ways to compensate

you just need to find women that find you attractive, they exist

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a huge myth that a gym body is attractive. Body shape isn't very important beyond height.

I don't think that there is more than looks but that looks includes lots of intangibles such as height, ethnic makeup and general body shape. I've got amazing hair now but I'm weak in all of those other departments. It's looks, not presentation, as some people say. I have very polished photos, much more so than @Oknow . He uses self-taken photos and even gym ones which are usually a no-no but he gets better results than the most of us on here. The role of the photos is to present the person's looks and that's all. There doesn't seem to be much of a solution to this. Even the height lifts that I bought don't make you as tall as they advertise because height depends on how tall you are through the middle of your foot while the thing is measured to the back of the shoe lift. THere's a YouTube video where somebody measured the actual height increase. In practice, you can't get more than 2 inches from these things. I've put my updated height on a few of the dating systems so if I get a date I'll have to wear the boosts. Well, why bother? I have great games, books, movies and TV shows to enjoy. That's my thought process nowadays.

yet my photofeeler score is usually 5/10

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you just need to find women that find you attractive, they exist
Yeah if I lose my gf I wonder how to find b****s who like shaved heads. I see fuckers cueballs with cute gfs, wonder if I am just gonna use Tinder and write ,,you must like me bald b**ch"

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
yet my photofeeler score is usually 5/10
Yes because like I said, photofeeler score is a combination of the photo being attractive and the subject being attractive. When one is actually using the photos, the results only depend on the attractiveness of the subject. Or else we wouldn't see you getting better results than guys with higher photofeeler scores.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes because like I said, photofeeler score is a combination of the photo being attractive and the subject being attractive. When one is actually using the photos, the results only depend on the attractiveness of the subject. Or else we wouldn't see you getting better results than guys with higher photofeeler scores.

not true
Used the same photo twice , one with and without filters and get different scores

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
not true
Used the same photo twice , one with and without filters and get different scores
That's consistent with my theory. The filters made the photo more attractive but not the subject. Consequently, my theory would say that the photofeeler result would improve but that the photo would not perform any better on the dating systems.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's consistent with my theory. The filters made the photo more attractive but not the subject. Consequently, my theory would say that the photofeeler result would improve but that the photo would not perform any better on the dating systems.

again not true
The filters made me look more attractive - it was a beard filter

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
beard filter is an actual grown beard that is shaped
Then it still agrees with my theory. In that case, the photo did not become more attractive but the beard made the subject more attractive, raising the score. Put simply, the guy in the photo looked better with a beard. Isn't this obvious and decidedly not groundbreaking or interesting?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure women don't have to do anything on tinder for attention - however the average value 4s to 6s , unemployed, bland personalities just get used as c*m dumpsters, no man sticks around for them

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah if I lose my gf I wonder how to find b****s who like shaved heads. I see fuckers cueballs with cute gfs, wonder if I am just gonna use Tinder and write ,,you must like me bald b**ch"
You could also join a skinhead organization.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
beard filter is an actual grown beard that is shaped
Then it still agrees with my theory. In that case, the photo did not become more attractive but the beard made the subject more attractive, raising the score. Put simply, the guy in the photo looked better with a beard. Isn't this obvious and decidedly not groundbreaking or interesting?
Tested my last 5 profile pics on Photofeeler just for fun. Two of them were rated 9-9.5, another one was 8-8.5 and then the other two a 6-6.5.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure women don't have to do anything on tinder for attention - however the average value 4s to 6s , unemployed, bland personalities just get used as c*m dumpsters, no man sticks around for them
Tested my last 5 profile pics on Photofeeler just for fun. Two of them were rated 9-9.5, another one was 8-8.5 and then the other two a 6-6.5.
Seems like I gotta top you now.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1654356632219.png