Work collegue losing hair on the crown

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hate that I spotted it, but my work collegue is thinning around that area.

I want to tell him about propecia, but after getting him on a date, I don't know if I want to dent his confidence (he is on a high at the mo) and turn him into an obsessive norwood spotter (like me!). Should I let him know?

Nene

Reaction score
Oknow said:
Hate that I spotted it, but my work collegue is thinning around that area.

I want to tell him about propecia, but after getting him on a date, I don't know if I want to dent his confidence (he is on a high at the mo) and turn him into an obsessive norwood spotter (like me!). Should I let him know?

Nah, don't say anything. Maybe one day bring up hair loss casually and if he talks about his own hair loss then I would say recommend propecia.

Boondock

Reaction score
Start a fake email account and send him a link to the propecia site. You get to deliver the message but don't give away your identity while doing it. Maximum benefits for him, minimum awkwardness for you.

Sebastien

Established Member
Reaction score
I have this with a few of my friends, I can tell that they are receding. I would never ever tell them though, since its better not to know your going bald.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1) get a temporary email at: http://www.guerrillamail.com (it self deletes after an hour)

2) send email to balding men telling them that early intervention is best and tell them about propecia

3)?????????????

4) profit

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Was being laughed at for being an Arjen Robben lookalike during the world cup by a mate (always rip each other), out of all my friends I've got by far the worst hairloss, this bloke has the second worst.

He knows his temples have receded but he doesnt have a clue that his crown is thinning quite bad too, I didnt say a word, even to take the piss. I was very close to simply taking a picture of his crown and texting it to him, would've shut him up, but it would really have killed his confidence bad.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
BrightonBaldy said:
Was being laughed at for being an Arjen Robben lookalike during the world cup by a mate (always rip each other), out of all my friends I've got by far the worst hairloss, this bloke has the second worst.

He knows his temples have receded but he doesnt have a clue that his crown is thinning quite bad too, I didnt say a word, even to take the piss. I was very close to simply taking a picture of his crown and texting it to him, would've shut him up, but it would really have killed his confidence bad.

He is officially on a date tommorrow, don't think I can tell him. Not now anyway.

Boondock

Reaction score
Let him know about the Norwood after his date rejects him for it. His confidence will already take a hit, and he may not know why.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Boondock said:
Let him know about the Norwood after his date rejects him for it. His confidence will already take a hit, and he may not know why.

I think if he gets rejected it wont be down to that, cos she would have seen his hairloss on friday night. She was stone cold sober all night.

theShade

Reaction score
Oknow said:
BrightonBaldy said:

He is officially on a date tommorrow, don't think I can tell him. Not now anyway.

Just give him a good slap over the back of the head so that he gets the message :)

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i would never tell anyone with hairloss to check out propecia. that is something everyone has to research and discover on their own. if it bothers him enough he'll find out about the meds.

Draco88

Established Member
Reaction score
^^Good point. If you're already self conscious to start off with, someone else saying something will just make it worse. But if it comes to it that someone says something to you, and it's clear that they are out to get you, just act like you don't care about it, or that you like it etc

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like his date went well. On another date (with her) this weekend!

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oknow said:
Looks like his date went well. On another date (with her) this weekend!
That kinda throws all UM's theories down the crapper right? :dunno:

Boondock

Reaction score
He probably just isn't at the critical die-off Norwood point. I still had fair results until going beyond Norwood 2.5

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Boondock said:
He probably just isn't at the critical die-off Norwood point. I still had fair results until going beyond Norwood 2.5

His forehead is huge. He is no way a NW2, say more like a 3.

The girl is not ugly, slim, and ok looking. Definently bangable.

Boondock

Reaction score
Exactly. NW3 isn't complete die-off. If he was NW5 he would not have gotten that date unless he's one of the 10% who looks great bald.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Boondock said:
Exactly. NW3 isn't complete die-off. If he was NW5 he would not have gotten that date unless he's one of the 10% who looks great bald.

They are now a couple. :punk:

Hoppi

Reaction score
I don't think most guys really mind.. AS much.. you know?

Like I have a few mates that are thinning and that and they really, really don't care (or claim confidently that they don't lol). I am the odd one out in that my hair is like an essential bodily organ to me! lol