Work collegue losing hair on the crown

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The only guys who get affected are the average looking ones and the ones who dont have money nor talent [Guys like me :thumbsdown: ]

Boondock

Reaction score
People are affected to varying degrees, most often in relationships and attracting partners.

The extent to which it affects you here varies. Some men look good bald. However, there are women who will simply flat out refuse to date a bald man.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
mpbsux20 said:
The only guys who get affected are the average looking ones and the ones who dont have money nor talent [Guys like me :thumbsdown: ]

Well if it makes you feel any better he is very average looking.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Boondock said:
People are affected to varying degrees, most often in relationships and attracting partners.

The extent to which it affects you here varies. Some men look good bald. However, there are women who will simply flat out refuse to date a bald man.

It all depends on the individual I'm sure there are guys both ugly and goodlooking who will only lose a small degree of their looks through baldness, likewise there could be goodlooking guys who's looks are totally devestated by it. Everyone is different.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oknow said:
mpbsux20 said:

But at least he must have adequate cash to satisfy women....I am still living with my parents.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
mpbsux20 said:
Oknow said:
mpbsux20 said:

But at least he must have adequate cash to satisfy women....I am still living with my parents.

You can change that reality if you wanted too.

Education -> good job.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
^^^I just graduated and I dont feel like studying till my late 20s...To start from scratch financially is always going to put you on the back foot.