WoW! Hair can really CHANGE THE WAY YOUR FACE LOOKS! I wish I had my JUVENILE hair loss =(

bananabus

Reaction score
I think it's weird for a grown *** man to have a boyish hairline.

Ive had FUE but there's still a hint of side entrance, just enough to go in line with me age. Otherwise it'd look ridiculous.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it's weird for a grown *** man to have a boyish hairline.

Ive had FUE but there's still a hint of side entrance, just enough to go in line with me age. Otherwise it'd look ridiculous.

Agreed. I find it a bit ridiculous when people start crying about being a Norwood 2 in their 30s. With good styling its a non issue.

I've seen people ruin a perfectly good hairline with a hair transplant that has made their hair look like ****.

lkm370

Established Member
Reaction score
Like, Ive always said...a 75 year old godamn old man with a juvenile hairline looks better than a bald 20 something:

- - - Updated - - -

Like, Ive always said...a 75 year old godamn old man with a juvenile hairline looks better than a bald 20 something:

Seriously, just look at that ****. People saw Reagan as a symbol of youth and vitality despite being a decrepid old man

Attachments

• ronald_reagan2.jpg
    ronald_reagan2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 228

uncomfortable man

Reaction score

Well of course hair is always going to look better than no hair, regardless of the circumstances. Without a way to rectify my situation, morsels like this can do me no good and may as well serve as a swift kick to the nutsack after im already down.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well of course hair is always going to look better than no hair, regardless of the circumstances. Without a way to rectify my situation, morsels like this can do me no good and may as well serve as a swift kick to the nutsack after im already down.

Ever wonder if it's really that guys with hair are really just that much better looking out that they are just naturally happier and give off better vibes