Wrinkles!

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
BungleBungle said:
It made an enormous sensation last year when it was revealed in a huge blind-test to be the only cream, of any price, that actually worked (Boots made something like £30 million in US sales alone, when Boots isn't exactly known there). It's very cheap compared to most "premium brands".

anywhere i can get these products online shipped to Australia?

All I can seem to find are the women versions, are they just the same thing?.

oni

Reaction score
All this would occur in a full room tanning salon of course.

:smack: powersam!!!!

No!! just no!

He would be injecting "Melanotan 2" into his stomach area!!

Melanotan

Reaction score
The OP's message is from March of this year but it is worth mentioning that some hair loss medications are known to cause wrinkles particularly if not used correctly.

cuebald

Reaction score
those "medications" would be Minoxidil and "not used correctly" would be letting the lotion drip onto your facial skin.

ali777

Reaction score
billythekid said:
BungleBungle said:
It made an enormous sensation last year when it was revealed in a huge blind-test to be the only cream, of any price, that actually worked (Boots made something like £30 million in US sales alone, when Boots isn't exactly known there). It's very cheap compared to most "premium brands".

anywhere i can get these products online shipped to Australia?

All I can seem to find are the women versions, are they just the same thing?.

The famous Boots No 7 range... So much has been written and reported on this...

Boots paid some Prof at Manchester Uni to compare the effectiveness of various creams, the result showed that the cheap brands were as good as the premium brands.

ali777

Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
ali777 said:
We are all different mate... What you consider as vanity might be very normal for the next person...

That doesn't make it any less ghey.

It sounds like some are just succumbing to the hypnotic advertising aimed at the 'metro in all of us'. More sh*t we're told we need and just can't possibly live without

It's bad enough we chuck pills from dodgy internet chemists down our necks to stop our hair falling out, now we're going to become card carrying members of the pond's institute.. :shakehead:

Must dash, I'm late for my pilates class!

Lucky you, I wish I had time for pilates!!!

Dude, you are missing the point. You admit to having a few hung ups, and the next guy you see down the street might have other hang ups. We all want to look half decent, but we all have different understanding of what half decent is. Trying to look OK doesn't make us metro or an out of control consumer...

IMO, we all have the responsibility of trying to look half presentable.

BungleBungle

Reaction score
ali777 said:
IMO, we all have the responsibility of trying to look half presentable.

Exactly. Essentially all of this (hair treatments, moisturisers, etc) make you look more attractive to the opposite sex. How getting more appreciated by the opposite sex is "gay" is baffling to me.

Hell, even if you *are* gay and do these things, it's nothing to do with being gay. It's to do with wanting more action, same as every sane human being on the planet, be they straight, gay, female, or the local priest.

HughJass

Reaction score
BungleBungle said:
How getting more appreciated by the opposite sex is "gay" is baffling to me.

It's the lengths you're willing to go to they determine the magnitude of the gheyness.

If your gf suggests botox are you going to do it?

s.a.f

Reaction score
I dont know any women who would encourage their boyfreinds/husbands to moisturise. I have however heard of women who complain that their partners are toovain, or concerned about their looks and they find it unnatractive.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
The most I've ever done for my gf cosmetically is shaved my balls...Maybe I should start to moisturize them, getting a few wrinkles there...

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I dont know any women who would encourage their boyfreinds/husbands to moisturise. I have however heard of women who complain that their partners are toovain, or concerned about their looks and they find it unnatractive.

You know why that is???

That's because they are insecure. They think we are trying to look good to attract the ladies.

My girl friend does admit that when I work out she feels insecure, or inadequate. She think me making an effort puts pressure on her to make an effort as well. I can see where she's coming from.

I'm entering CCS territory here, at a certain level they feel like they have to maintain their standards as well so that they look good next to a good looking guy. Eg, if the guy looks 7, they have to make sure they are at least 6.

I know for a fact my ex gf didn't really want me to make an effort to look too good. I guess that was her way of keeping me off the market.

My point is, it's not a case of them not liking moisurised boyfriends/husbands, it's more of a case of them not wanting their partners to attract competition.

BungleBungle

Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
BungleBungle said:
How getting more appreciated by the opposite sex is "gay" is baffling to me.

It's the lengths you're willing to go to they determine the magnitude of the gheyness.

I say moisturising was a 1 on the scale, being on finasteride would be a 4 or 5....

hair transplant would be a 7 or 8.....

s.a.f

Reaction score
ali777 said:
s.a.f said:

You know why that is???

That's because they are insecure. They think we are trying to look good to attract the ladies.

My girl friend does admit that when I work out she feels insecure, or inadequate. She think me making an effort puts pressure on her to make an effort as well. I can see where she's coming from.

I'm entering CCS territory here, at a certain level they feel like they have to maintain their standards as well so that they look good next to a good looking guy. Eg, if the guy looks 7, they have to make sure they are at least 6.

I know for a fact my ex gf didn't really want me to make an effort to look too good. I guess that was her way of keeping me off the market.

My point is, it's not a case of them not liking moisurised boyfriends/husbands, it's more of a case of them not wanting their partners to attract competition.

That makes no sense if that were true then they'd want their partners to gain 100lbs and not wash that would be even more effective in keeping away any female competition.

The real reason is because they want a man to a man secure in himself and not fretting about his looks like a teenage girl. If he gets wrinkles, grey hair or even loses some hair he should be able to handle that.
Theres a gulf of difference between a man who is unfortunate enough to be one of the minority who lose their hair and therefore alter his entire appearance, and a man who is distressed about the natural and enevitable ageing of the skin that every person on earth encounters.

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
Aussie, my wife thinks it's ten times worse to be going outside without sunscreen, getting wrinkles, etc, then my concern about my thinning hair. This actually came up last night.

If I were to take a pill that gave me man-boobs, I'd probably wind up in a custody battle for my son.

You are way wrong on this. I'm sure Bruce Willis and Jason Statham moisturize.

s.a.f

Reaction score
47thin said:
You are way wrong on this. I'm sure Bruce Willis and Jason Statham moisturize.

And?? They also wear make up and sometimes wigs and probably employ a personal stylist.
But thats because unlike us they are Hollywood actors who's livelehood depends on how they look. I doubt they would if they were everyday guys married to a normal woman.