WTF is up anymore

barcafan

Reaction score
Basketball is an awesome sport, although i love soccer more.

FOOTBALL and baseball are the only two sports that really annoy me. Fat lazy fucks

porajj

Established Member
Reaction score
Wait, so girls dont like muscles, but skinny, scrawny emo boys? Lawl!

Everyone has their preferences, but thats in no way the norm. Women tend to gravitate towards the stronger, more fit individuals since they show signs of being very protective-- which genetically often holds true.

I stopped listening to what women say they want a long time ago. The truth is, most of them dont even f*****g know. I really doubt that the emo movement (good god, i thought it was dead!) has much to do with a chick's choices as far as who to date goes. A decent looking muscular guy is still going to look like a decent looking guy regardless of whatever popular trend is occuring.

Is it possible you came on too strong, or said something kind of fucked up that scared her? If you are in fact this ugly demon with no hair that you claim you are, then she probably wouldnt of even bothered talking to you in the first place.

G

I don´t buy that. I agree that women don´t like the huge guys, but I am very sure that they like guys who look fit. Why did she say you are too muscular when you have a low bf% and rather normal weight? That doesn´t make sense! My guess is that she simply didn´t like you because of your hairloss and/or your face. Being fit is never wrong! Sry, had to tell the truth!

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
brent20 said:
This isn't the only time either, i've had other girls say this too, so i feel like all my hard work is for nothing. It seems like no matter what i do its all a loss cause :cry: thanks for letting me vent guys it seems like girls don't want real men anymore they want long hairs scrawny emo guys these days something i'm far from...

There is no way women don't find muscles attractive, no way.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Nathaniel said:
There is no way women don't find muscles attractive, no way.
Plenty of women find big muscles a turn off. :wink:

Jm0311

Reaction score
kalbo said:
jm0311, you're probably not a racist in real life, but those last two comments really make you come across as one....

Don't know if you're serious or just trying to stir $#iT up.

just just alittle... :eek:

brent20

Reaction score
thanks for the responses guys, i'm not sure what happened with her, i mean we still talk on occasion but not like we use to. She does go to a different college but its only a hour away and she does come home on breaks and stuff which is where i'm from, so maybe it was distance related too, i don't know. i guess i shouldn't dwell on it, i know i'm not too muscular i guess the point i was tryin to make is hairloss kills u even if your fit, but who knows if that was the reason.