You all are a bunch of depressing f*****g idiots and I'm out of here.

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** you guys. Finasteride gives me an extra strong libido so I'm gonna pop 20 pills and ejaculate watery semen all over your mom's decrepit sagging tits. Anyways, the members of this forum back in 2016 were sad and depressed but at least they had heart. You all are a bunch of drones with nothing good to say or contribute. I'm not trying to say you suck, just that all of you are pieces of sh*t. Anyways, I don't know you but I love you but also f*** you.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a good forum because like 5 of us cured baldness with estrogen

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some truth… there are a bunch of idiots in this forum with zero ideas going forward with nothing to contribute except name calling..however I really feel we can beat this hairloss nightmare. And the first step is to put everything we have heard from the “hair experts” on the shelf..
For our own particular biology to kill healthy hairs while the body is perfectly healthy is the problem I feel at least, can be understood & countered.
So despite the noise.. I will continue to participate.. I understand the trauma of hairloss.. but don’t give up..