You think hairloss is the worst thing ever?

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Things could always be worse
lisbon-bad-fac.jpg

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dear God, how does the man breathe? What caused that?

misterium

Reaction score
I would honestly (I know this is sad), but I would honestly, shoot myself in the head if I had that disease.

Life, in my opinion, would not be worth living.

Poor guy.

G

blue said:
NO f*****g WAY THATS REAL

Oh yes it is!!!! I had a similar shirt given to me last christmas by my brother.

you know what I even feel bad joking about this poor fella!

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL @ the pirate. You crack my *** up whenever you post!

What's up with the pirate theme? Don't stop, it's hilarious.

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
marsbtchsx Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:09 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does anybody kno what that is?

yeap... photoshopped

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
I beleive it's called Vascular hemangiomas

Whether that particular photo is photoshopped I don't know.

Here's the website I got it from.
http://www.rotten.com

be prepared this website is quite disgusting and is filled with a lot of grusome death photos.

drinkrum

Reaction score
That photo's not doctored at all. I've seen people like that in real life (one time at Wal-Mart!) and that particular guy is rather "famous" -- I think there was a documentary about his condition a few years back. Apparently it's more common in third world countries. I don't know what the condition is but there are others that cause major disfigurations too like leprosy, etc.

Deaner, you still against the whole suicide thing? If that were you, would you hold on to dear hope or would you slam a slug in your head? If it were me, I would, without doubt, take the latter option.

D.

P.S. BHD, now that you've discovered rotten.com, don't you want to jump off a ledge somewhere? That site is way too depressing. :)

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
drinkrum said:
P.S. BHD, now that you've discovered rotten.com, don't you want to jump off a ledge somewhere? That site is way too depressing. :)

THen only thing on that site that gives me that depressing feeling is the photos that show dead children....It can almost bring a tear to my eye.

You think that's horrible...You should see the beheading videos that those bastards in Iraq are performing...Truly disturbing.

G

drinkrum said:
That photo's not doctored at all

agreed!

agreed!

Petchsky

Reaction score
Rotten.com is a truly disturbing website... good if you like that sort of thing but personally i think it is abhorrent. That picture is not photoshopped, but what i want to know is how does the poor f****r eat? and where exactly is that thing attached?

:eek:

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just saw this photo and almost PUKED all over the place... poor guy! I actually think he is from Brasil, his ID looks familiar. Dude poooooooooooooooorrrrrr guy! I honestly could not live like that, wowzers!

Tony

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
marsbtchsx said:
does anybody kno what that is?
Propecia side effects.

HairLossTalk.com

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Temples said:
Dear God, how does the man breathe? What caused that?

The culprit was either photoshop or the local waters of whatever poor 3rd world country he lives in.

DOWN WITH 3RD WORLD DEBT